Execution.

Guest Esquilax

Is execution right?  

1. 1. Is the execution of criminals morally sound?

• No.
    • Yes.
    • I'm not sure.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you call someone wrong for killing another person, and then kill them urself? don't make sense.
You would not be thinking like that if your family member died, its too easy 2 come with correct things to say.But i am pretty sure if your mum got murdered, you views would change.
yeah but u can't decide punishments from an emotive point of view, u have to look at things objectively. otherwise certain ppl would want the death penalty installed for people who cant use roundabouts! Stupid example but it proves my point.
Nah i did say only murder and child rapeManslaughter is a just a bad accident

Guest Radio
would get rid of a danger to publicsave taxpayers moneystop prisons filling up
and a deterrant, i'd like to see these yutes who think carrying knives are cool being hung if they use them

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I do agree with manual labour sometimes, having them give back to the community wich they have taken from is a good thing.BUt then again, the way that sh*t happens in america is just wrong.They some modern day slaves. And no not all of em deserve it.
No way, work after killing your mumBEHAVE
ABOUT BEHAVE YOU'LLG ET WRAPPED UP FOR THAT TALK.But nah I mean for like, drunk driving etc..But the WHOLE SYSTEM/COUNTRY/EVERYTHING needs to be overhauled, atm the way things are done is just not right.
No I wont, forgetting we aint of same age lolAnyway, i think only for bad cases like murder and child rape they should be killed. Mansluaghter is just like really bad accident
Your forgetting it was a joke - _ -But still that was lol. How old do you think I am? O_oIf they rape-a-yout, make them work in the sulphur mines.
I know u joker, lol, early 20'sNo kill them, im sorry they are getting off 2 lightly for raping my childWe should places like they have in hostel and the family members of the victim can do what they wish to the person
Yeh but you cant thikn of it as YOUR child.Honestly I think if someone kills your sonand you kill themYou should get off VERY VERY VERY VERY lightly.Honestly I beleive society needs to be ...at least attempted to be cured of all this sh*t that causes people to murder.Killing peopel for murder will nto stop it in the future, which is what you have to look at, the long term picture.It would simply lead to society becoming more uncivilised.No point killign 1 murderer today, if 3 more are born tomorrow..

Guest Esquilax
I do agree with manual labour sometimes, having them give back to the community wich they have taken from is a good thing.BUt then again, the way that sh*t happens in america is just wrong.They some modern day slaves. And no not all of em deserve it.
No way, work after killing your mumBEHAVE
ABOUT BEHAVE YOU'LLG ET WRAPPED UP FOR THAT TALK.But nah I mean for like, drunk driving etc..But the WHOLE SYSTEM/COUNTRY/EVERYTHING needs to be overhauled, atm the way things are done is just not right.
No I wont, forgetting we aint of same age lolAnyway, i think only for bad cases like murder and child rape they should be killed. Mansluaghter is just like really bad accident
Your forgetting it was a joke - _ -But still that was lol. How old do you think I am? O_oIf they rape-a-yout, make them work in the sulphur mines.
I know u joker, lol, early 20'sNo kill them, im sorry they are getting off 2 lightly for raping my childWe should places like they have in hostel and the family members of the victim can do what they wish to the person
Yeh but you cant thikn of it as YOUR child.Honestly I think if someone kills your sonand you kill themYou should get off VERY VERY VERY VERY lightly.Honestly I beleive society needs to be ...at least attempted to be cured of all this sh*t that causes people to murder.Killing peopel for murder will nto stop it in the future, which is what you have to look at, the long term picture.It would simply lead to society becoming more uncivilised.No point killign 1 murderer today, if 3 more are born tomorrow..
and its not like killing a murderer is a deterent, you have to be seriously f*cked up to take someone elses life, especially a child. i dont think they're thinking about the consequences when they do this sh*t

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
The subject has too many grey areas. Overall i dont think there should be a death penalty.
Yeh, from the fact that there is a SLIGHT doubt that it should be done in a certain circumstance, then I dont beelive it should be done.Also, to quote, again O_O
There are many people who deserve to die, and there are many people who deserve life, can you give it to them? No, be not quick to deal out death in judgement
I basically go by that^

Guest djbmc
How can you call someone wrong for killing another person, and then kill them urself? don't make sense.
You would not be thinking like that if your family member died, its too easy 2 come with correct things to say.But i am pretty sure if your mum got murdered, you views would change.
yeah but u can't decide punishments from an emotive point of view, u have to look at things objectively. otherwise certain ppl would want the death penalty installed for people who cant use roundabouts! Stupid example but it proves my point.
Nah i did say only murder and child rapeManslaughter is a just a bad accident
nah wot i mean is, in that split second sum c*nt cuts me up on a roundabout, because it makes me so angry i would happily have the death penalty installed - because i'm using my emotions to judge the situation, and not viewing it from a neutral point of view. The same way ppl say "but if ur family got murdered you'd want it back".

Cant just go around killing people and the consequences is doing some "hard labour" we have immigrants for that (no mr ash)I really do think, ppl would think about their actions, even if its for a few seconds, that few seconds could be the difference between a murder or not. Ppl these days just don’t care, they will get locked up, have a better room than you and I, 3 meals a day, a chance to study etcLONG

If someone killed my mother, them dying wouldnt make me feel better about the situation what so ever. The death penalty is wrong in EVERY single situation.Theres absolutely no advantage to it whatsoever. In any situation.
You cant really say that till yuor mum is murdered, no one can 100 % say what they will feel.

Guest Radio
If someone killed my mother, them dying wouldnt make me feel better about the situation what so ever.
Either chatting sh*t or you're a wastemanwe both know which one

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
If someone killed my mother, them dying wouldnt make me feel better about the situation what so ever. The death penalty is wrong in EVERY single situation.Theres absolutely no advantage to it whatsoever. In any situation.
You cant really say that till yuor mum is murdered, no one can 100 % say what they will feel.
Exactly.So is it better to take a life and then realise than you wont feel better, or to not take it and never know?It is a serious serious thing takign someones life, people take it too too lightly.

laugh.gif You cant run a legal system according to how the victim of the crime would feel, then set a suitable punishment to make the perpetrator feel the same as them. Its totally illogic, nonsensical and immoral. The death penalty is NOT there to deter people, it does nothing of the sort.

Exactly.So is it better to take a life and then realise than you wont feel better, or to not take it and never know?It is a serious serious thing takign someones life, people take it too too lightly.
I would just want the ultimate revenge for doing that 2 me and my family, and the suggestions for hard labour is just not enough for me.I think only death will be okay, it wont make my mum come back, but least the scum is gone and wont doit again, maybe i wont feel better maybe i willBut he, he killed my mum

laugh.gif You cant run a legal system according to how the victim of the crime would feel, then set a suitable punishment to make the perpetrator feel the same as them. Its totally illogic, nonsensical and immoral. The death penalty is NOT there to deter people, it does nothing of the sort.
Real Talk.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
You cant run a legal system according to how the victim of the crime would feel, then set a suitable punishment to make the perpetrator feel the same as them.
Exactly, why dont peopel see this?You cannot be biased with the law, simple as.So you DONT think of it as What if someoen killed your mom.You think of it as, 'What is the appropriate punishment for the specific crime & the circumstances that lead to it happening'

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I would just want the ultimate revenge for doing that 2 me and my family, and the suggestions for hard labour is just not enough for me.I think only death will be okay, it wont make my mum come back, but least the scum is gone and wont doit again, maybe i wont feel better maybe i willBut he, he killed my mum
I know YOU WOULD, but that is why they do not let the victims family be put on the jury.Of course I'd want revenge, but Prison isnt for revenge, it is for justice.Supposedly. Though technically those two meanings can become confused.

If someone killed my mother, them dying wouldnt make me feel better about the situation what so ever.
Either chatting sh*t or you're a wastemanwe both know which one
Ok, a TINY part of you would feel a SLIGHT bit of comfort. Is it REALLY worth the death of another human being to make a victim feel that tiny bit more comfort?If my mother died, id have more to worry about than the welfare of the person who killed her to be honest with you. Whether that person is alive or dead, is not going to change the fact that my mother died is it?Plus, your putting the killers family through the same problems as you are going through, through no fault of their own. Or dont killers have family members who care for them asmuch as their victims families did?

yeah DEADMaybe it should be to deter ppl, might make a few ppl thinkThere is no punishment that is severe enough for someone who has taken ur 4 year old kid for gianna and banged them

You cant run a legal system according to how the victim of the crime would feel, then set a suitable punishment to make the perpetrator feel the same as them.
Exactly, why dont peopel see this?You cannot be biased with the law, simple as.So you DONT think of it as What if someoen killed your mom.You think of it as, 'What is the appropriate punishment for the specific crime & the circumstances that lead to it happening'
And you suggestion is hard labour, sory that is not good enough