When do you get paid?

HeadshotGuy

On monday. i cnt take this any more.My account says £193 DR. Im actually soooooo pissed right now.
mine says £810 DR still, your bless
:D I'd be thinkin suicide if that was me.Do you have a full time job?Do you own a car?Do you have bare bills and sh*t to pay?sorry bout the 21 questions.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr. BLK
On monday. i cnt take this any more.My account says £193 DR. Im actually soooooo pissed right now.
:D I'd be thinkin suicide if that was me.Do you have a full time job?Do you own a car?Do you have bare bills and sh*t to pay?sorry bout the 21 questions.
1. Yes 2. No3. Not really... outgoings are £500

1. Yes 2. No3. Not really... outgoings are £500
Hmmmm i see.All i need it for someone to be christ-like and pay this £193DR for me, just to get myself back on track cos nearly all my monthly wages are goin on covering this motherf*cker and then i go bk into the overdraft. Its a never ending cycle i swear.Anyone willing to help a sister out?

Hmmmm i see.All i need it for someone to be christ-like and pay this £193DR for me, just to get myself back on track cos nearly all my monthly wages are goin on covering this motherf*cker and then i go bk into the overdraft. Its a never ending cycle i swear.Anyone willing to help a sister out?
Call up your payroll and tell them your bank is f*ck*ng you about, temporarily froze your account and next month to pay you by cheque.Pay your overdraft back piece by piece when you can afford. No long ting.

Guest Mr. BLK
LMAO. Mines £823. :D
lololjodie, a favor for a favor

Guest dynamat
LMAO. Mines £823. :D
lololjodie, a favor for a favor
£3800in september i was at 0