Fao -Single people

LuLu

do you actually enjoy being single ?Most of the time what are the plus factors that you like and Focusing on yourselfwhat are the downsides to being single ?Sillynessdo you wish that you were in a relationship with someone at this moment in time ?A part of me does but at the same time theres a whole lot as of late which has shown me not to.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i forgot to answer the question myself lolsince ive become a single female, ive changed completely as a person, my attitude, my outlook on life, my views on certain things. My confidence is sky high now, which it so was not this time last year, ive finally learnt to love myself not only on the inside but on the outside to, but when i was with my ex, i hated myself, i thought that being with him would change that but tbh it just made my whole situation ten times worse. Looking back now, even though he was a plonka at times, he didnt really do anything wrong to me, it was me , i was not mentally stable to be with him. He didnt deserve some of the sh*t i did to him.i guess the downsides to being single for me , is the companship, having those conversations where you talked about everything and anything and also the deep conversations that you would have where you would confide in each other.The plus factors for me is that there is less drama in my life now.i dont wish i was in a relationship at this moment in time for i am now focusing on my life and my goals and also focusing on becoming a better person.

when does being single peak though and how does it feeli mean for some i imagine it peaks when maybe you achieved something you worked hard for etc while you were single or even just after you broke up so you feel like your on top of the world while your spittin destiny child bars in the shower but in the end no matter how much you talk of being single you WANT to share that feeling with someone so the peak of being single leads to wanting to be with someone anyway.this is what i believe to be truea girl could just of got her house and some criss car and while she had it she may even have a link or two and for while it may feel good BUT soon you realise its an empty shell.this girl must wanna be able to pick up her man or be ABLE to give a man her keys so she can come home to a cuddle inside her nice new yard.guys do this too still i got one dude i know that has it all (in some peoples eyes) but he wants a yute BAD he has one now ( a daughter aha you old dog karma ketch ya bloodcleet) and now he feels content but the mother aint his love or anything like that he just wanted a yute as he is beating panty meat regular. Even men drop the talk bout "i need a wifey" cos the rat race off missed calls and fool fool text and mix up arguments soon take its tool no matte how many times you people change ya phone number or deleted old peoples digits you will realise that its just not the one after a while.basically people single will aspire to be with someonepeople with someone dont usually aspire to being single

when does being single peak though and how does it feeli mean for some i imagine it peaks when maybe you achieved something you worked hard for etc while you were single or even just after you broke up so you feel like your on top of the world while your spittin destiny child bars in the shower but in the end no matter how much you talk of being single you WANT to share that feeling with someone so the peak of being single leads to wanting to be with someone anyway.
:D the track * independant woman * comes to mind

when does being single peak though and how does it feeli mean for some i imagine it peaks when maybe you achieved something you worked hard for etc while you were single or even just after you broke up so you feel like your on top of the world while your spittin destiny child bars in the shower but in the end no matter how much you talk of being single you WANT to share that feeling with someone so the peak of being single leads to wanting to be with someone anyway.
the joke is destiny child aint ridin for them same chicks beyonce was all gettin d*cky from jigga makin her make tunes with sean paul showing the world that she is glad to get some d*ck up in her again so all you people takin beyonce for jesus your pissed.dont watch women in music when it comes to heartbreak keysha cole i should of cheated = when she gets a new man to pipe her you miserable cows better do the samejill scott living my life like its golden = dont have a link have a man

bug-a-boo, bills bills, say my name. beyonce has a lot to answer to.

the joke is destiny child aint ridin for them same chicks beyonce was all gettin d*cky from jigga makin her make tunes with sean paul showing the world that she is glad to get some d*ck up in her again so all you people takin beyonce for jesus your pissed.
Lol for real, one minute singing independent womannext saying you wanna cater to a man.

but now she has *UPGRADED* and not with all you sad single women and im sure she is now waving a new flag slewing women that sleep around with taken men but this is her fault she forgot that by using these peoples misfortune to make her get rich these people will follow herbut they cantlolnow we have bare girls runnin round like headless chickens not knowing WHO TO FOLLOW so now everyone is wifeyed off til summer when a next woman comes along in rnb to save their soulwomen = flock of pigeons.