Mugabe to lose

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAOMUGABE IS MY FAVOURITE DESPOTTOP GUYKICKED ALL THE WHITEMAN OUT OF THE COUNTRY... THIS AINT RHODESIA OUT EREIN REALITY THO HE HAS PIED THE SO CALLED BREAD BASKET OF AFRICA INTO A TOTAL SHAMBLES...
So you think it is right to kick someone out of the country based on skin colour?
WHEN THOSE PEOPLE OWN 70% OF THE LAND BUT MAKE UP LESS THAN 1 % OF THE POPULATION , AS A RESULT OF BEING THE SPAWN OF COLONIAL DEVILS WHO PILLAGED THE AFRICA FOR THEIR OWN ENDS..THEN YES.O AND I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE BNP I VOTED FOR BARNBROOKE AND WIL CONTINUE TO VOTE BNP FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE IN PROTEST WHY ANY ETHNIC MAN SHOULD VOTE PROPERLY IS BEYOND ME... I DNT CARE WHICH WHITE OVERLORD SUBJUGATES ME TO HIS/HER RULE... IT IS ALL THE SAME.
I would not say that it was the British that solely 'pillaged' Africa for their own prosperity and I disbelieve that we were the main profiteers, yet it always seems to be us that are blamed for history. I can accept we played a part in Africa's downfall and for that I do feel for many Africans.Before the British empire, do you honestly think that Africans were not slaves under the Roman empire?Do you know something? I have learned a lot in the past year, and I have learned that blaming others for your own misfortunes is the easy option. I believe that Africans need to accept that it was their own people that were profiting through the lives of many Africans and they still continue to do so.Although capitalism has helped many Nations, it has not helped Africa because of greed and that is explainable, it is not easy when you have nothing and you have a family to feed.. you have to do what you have to do in order to see your children grow. I should know.

LMAOMUGABE IS MY FAVOURITE DESPOTTOP GUYKICKED ALL THE WHITEMAN OUT OF THE COUNTRY... THIS AINT RHODESIA OUT EREIN REALITY THO HE HAS PIED THE SO CALLED BREAD BASKET OF AFRICA INTO A TOTAL SHAMBLES...
So you think it is right to kick someone out of the country based on skin colour?
WHEN THOSE PEOPLE OWN 70% OF THE LAND BUT MAKE UP LESS THAN 1 % OF THE POPULATION , AS A RESULT OF BEING THE SPAWN OF COLONIAL DEVILS WHO PILLAGED THE AFRICA FOR THEIR OWN ENDS..THEN YES.O AND I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE BNP I VOTED FOR BARNBROOKE AND WIL CONTINUE TO VOTE BNP FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE IN PROTEST WHY ANY ETHNIC MAN SHOULD VOTE PROPERLY IS BEYOND ME... I DNT CARE WHICH WHITE OVERLORD SUBJUGATES ME TO HIS/HER RULE... IT IS ALL THE SAME.
I would not say that it was the British that solely 'pillaged' Africa for their own prosperity and I disbelieve that we were the main profiteers, yet it always seems to be us that are blamed for history. I can accept we played a part in Africa's downfall and for that I do feel for many Africans.Before the British empire, do you honestly think that Africans were not slaves under the Roman empire?Do you know something? I have learned a lot in the past year, and I have learned that blaming others for your own misfortunes is the easy option. I believe that Africans need to accept that it was their own people that were profiting through the lives of many Africans and they still continue to do so.Although capitalism has helped many Nations, it has not helped Africa because of greed and that is explainable, it is not easy when you have nothing and you have a family to feed.. you have to do what you have to do in order to see your children grow. I should know.
yur misinformedu lack basic knowledge on the topic on which u speaku knw nothing about africa's colonisation, and the root of the slave trade

yur misinformedu lack basic knowledge on the topic on which u speaku knw nothing about africa's colonisation, and the root of the slave trade
Ok then.