The Godfather Pt. II question *SPOILERS*

40millionBoy

isnt clamenza at the end of godfaher part 1, where he kisses micheals hand and calls him don corleone? I cant remeber him being killedquick wikipedia search says

Clemenza was originally supposed to return in The Godfather Part II. However, Castellano demanded that he write all of Clemenza's lines himself, along with a large salary increase. Francis Ford Coppola refused and had Clemenza killed off, replacing him with Frank Pentangeli.

In Mark Winegardner's novel The Godfather Returns, Clemenza stands in as consigliere at Commission meetings during the course of the book (since Tom Hagen is no longer consigliere and his is also not Sicilian, so cannot be involved in these meetings.) He died of a heart attack shortly before 1958, a consequence of his excessive lifestyle - an autopsy revealed his heart was "twice the size of a normal man's." (In the film The Godfather: Part II, Willie Cicci, appears to deny this, stating "that was no heart attack" but no further info is given.) Pete Clemenza was succeeded as caporegime by Frank Pentangeli.source- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Clemenza (NO RICK ROLL) lolCLEMENZA'S dat nigga, clemenza put michael on the game gave man da strap taught him how to burst it.LUCA BRASI da greaziest still, f*ck it im buying dis tomorrow.

most overrated film i watched in my lifei watched all of them in the space of 2 days expecting to be moved its just one big hype
April 1st was a few days ago
no i f*ck*ng mean it if u want to watch a real gangster film watch once upon a time in america 28650765.jpgnow thats a f*ck*ng movie

no i f*ck*ng mean it if u want to watch a real gangster film watch once upon a time in america 28650765.jpgnow thats a f*ck*ng movie
I REMEMEBR SHOWING U THAT STILL.UR TO SIMPLE MINDED TO UNDERSTAND THE GODFATHER. GANGSTER FILMS AINT ALL ABOUT DA ACTION, U GOTTA EXPAND UR MIND AND ALLOW URSELF TO GET INTO THE WORLD OF 'THE GODFATHER'

I REMEMEBR SHOWING U THAT STILL.UR TO SIMPLE MINDED TO UNDERSTAND THE GODFATHER. GANGSTER FILMS AINT ALL ABOUT DA ACTION, U GOTTA EXPAND UR MIND AND ALLOW URSELF TO GET INTO THE WORLD OF 'THE GODFATHER'
c/sthe film is a masterpiece.one of the best films ever created, and ill stand by that. if some people cant see this, then i feel bad for themive been meaning to read the original book for years now.

c/sthe film is a masterpiece.one of the best films ever created, and ill stand by that. if some people cant see this, then i feel bad for themive been meaning to read the original book for years now.
i might be simple minded or ppl are liking it coz of the hype to me godfather is like giggz, just like it for the hype an don't know what the f*ck is really good

i might be simple minded or ppl are liking it coz of the hype to me godfather is like giggz, just like it for the hype an don't know what the f*ck is really good
the film is for da complicated deres bare sh*t going on at once. miss 5 mins n ur pissed. obiously u aint got the brain capacity to store all of this

the film is for da complicated deres bare sh*t going on at once. miss 5 mins n ur pissed. obiously u aint got the brain capacity to store all of this
ur going on like its hard to get is just over rated

at the end, what is the meaning of showing the corleone family when santino , tessio etc. are alive. . . ?
it set before the first film, it was supposed to some up the saga that had happened, wth the irony of him joining the army and being seen as a hero and a good guy of the family, to changing to this monster who killed his brothershowing that absolute power, corrupts absolutely?it was supposed to have brando in it, but he wouldnt appear, and show an evil man gone good, ie vitoand contrast it with a good man going evil. ie michael

at the end, what is the meaning of showing the corleone family when santino , tessio etc. are alive. . . ?
it set before the first film, it was supposed to some up the saga that had happened, wth the irony of him joining the army and being seen as a hero and a good guy of the family, to changing to this monster who killed his brothershowing that absolute power, corrupts absolutely?it was supposed to have brando in it, but he wouldnt appear, and show an evil man gone good, ie vitoand contrast it with a good man going evil. ie michael
i think you are right that it shows absolute power corrupts absolutely, but when was vito ever evil?and im not even sure that michael became evil, i think he was just much less tactful than his father. . .

Guest Lemons
The book is sick. All the detail it goes into makes the movie look....not sh*t...but not as completely awesome.
did you read it before watching the film? i really want to read it but i hate reading books when i have already seen the movie remake. . .
Read it after the film. I read it on the plane going on holiday. Theres too many showermen who go unnoticed in the film, like Neri etc.