I WANT A YOUT!

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mattthernbsinger

Remember whenWe started out as friendsWe were one and the sameDon't even think that I knew your nameThat was thenSo many things have changedBut looking back on the daysIt's good to see that we are still the sameSometimes I wish that innocence would never endAlthough memories will fade Time will never take them away

For some reason, im feeling a bit broody.*hangs head down*
samei kno its not the right time but still
Yea same here.Like i wudnt go out and purposely get myself pregnant, but if something ever did happen and i did get pregnant, i wudnt be in a mad panic and run to get an abortion.

Yea same here.Like i wudnt go out and purposely get myself pregnant, but if something ever did happen and i did get pregnant, i wudnt be in a mad panic and run to get an abortion.
For a long time I was saying I couldnt wait to have one....but that feelings passed now.

yh xaclyand its not cos babies are 'cute'its jus this feelin to have one and love it and grow it lol

Guest mattthernbsinger
People who want to have kids because babies are cute, should be hung upside down, and flogged with a carpet beaterAnd then be fixed so their kids come out like this29xumq0.jpg
fsdgsgdfsgfgdfgdfgfgdfgdfgdfggdgdfgdfgdfgdfgdloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool 534534tsdfseeygsdfpost of the year so far tbh.

Guest Tronics
People who want to have kids because babies are cute, should be hung upside down, and flogged with a carpet beaterAnd then be fixed so their kids come out like this29xumq0.jpg
WHOES DAT?....U
:D
:D :D

fsdgsgdfsgfgdfgdfgfgdfgdfgdfggdgdfgdfgdfgdfgdloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool 534534tsdfseeygsdfpost of the year so far tbh.
YOUR SUCH A NOOB f*ck OFF