I WANT A YOUT!

Hernandez Balcazar

Guest mattthernbsinger
For some reason, im feeling a bit broody.*hangs head down*
samei kno its not the right time but still
god help us if jodie bears a childyou wont even need to drop it on its head
Go away u f*ck*ng vermin.Go get some p*ssy or sumthing, u ugly virgin.
lol them "ironic" replies there
lol truesay
U may think that.Got mines/Getting mines. :D
yeh we know Jody29xumq0.jpg

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol truesay
Dnt be pissed when i aired u when u asked me.And also, ur a bit late to be getting excited over that pic now.

lol truesay
Dnt be pissed when i aired u when u asked me.And also, ur a bit late to be getting excited over that pic now.
OUCH

Guest mattthernbsinger

loool and thinking i would ask you for anything Jody tbh. maybe them big lips of yours when ive ahd a few but nothing else tbh.k bai.

Guest Mr. Estacado
lol truesay
OUCH
LOLBAITED

loool and thinking i would ask you for anything Jody tbh. maybe them big lips of yours when ive ahd a few but nothing else tbh.k bai.
I wudnt want u to ask me for anything.Ur like that dudes bro, but white. With a tonk ass forehead and a f*cked up hairline.Now you kno why im being sly with you.Getting a bit too big for your e-boots eh?

lol truesay
OUCH
mwea9wwz0.gif

Guest Medic
I wudnt want u to ask me for anything.Ur like that dudes bro, but white. With a tonk ass forehead and a f*cked up hairline.Now you kno why im being sly with you.Getting a bit too big for your e-boots eh?
:D deaded

Theres nothing shameful in young women wanting to be impregnated. Its evoloutinary hardwiring in the brain giving them these urges. However, as the brain is designed for a civillisation long before this one you have to ignore these urges as replication at a young age will harm your chances of survival and successful replication if you know what I mean?

Guest mattthernbsinger
oh dont be silly jody your one of the ugliest females ive ever seen tbh.any lemon head with a piniochio nose tbhl931369e44bf10149b60900dk3.jpg

oh dont be silly jody your one of the ugliest females ive ever seen tbh.any lemon head with a piniochio nose tbhl931369e44bf10149b60900dk3.jpg
Im used to having my picture up here.I dnt cry when i look at an image of myself, unlike you.m_0defcd7ab1161a44708c5b81e6d3740d.jpg:D

BLACK GIRLS DONT WANT YOUYOU UGLY WHITE BASTARD LOLOLOLOLOLZ

Guest Esquilax
shes not ugly at allshes just not very bright

Guest Mr. Estacado
:D deaded
LOL try say this is you brahbf982d3e2b4a948b874d888c1680f24e.jpg

Guest mattthernbsinger
Im used to having my picture up here.I dnt cry when i look at an image of myself, unlike you.m_0defcd7ab1161a44708c5b81e6d3740d.jpg:D
lol if u see the girls that comment me on that pic you would cry.and you know im good looking there. admit it.i know for a fact i look hot in that pic i dont need ne1 to tell me im not.*goes on to his myspace and reads his 400+ comments of that pic*