No English Players = No Trophies ?

Guest RBG

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This has nothing to with the national team.Im just stating the fact that no English team has won a Recognized trophy without an english core to there side or an English player minimum.If you can disprove that go ahead and do it if you cant then sit down and seckle.
It's because it's a English league you dunce.How many f*ck*ng teams aren't going to have at least one Englishman.
Finally someone points out the f*ck*ng obvious.Thank you Matt.Of course no English team has ever won anything without an Englishman, because before this Arsenal XI no Englishteam ever had a fully foreign XI (bar an average Chelsea team about 6 years ago)And a 'core of a team' usually counts as the spine of the side. or atleast a strong precense from that nationality/culture.ANDI think what Bane is getting across is not that you need English players... but that it helps to have players who are from or atleast understand the culture of the country they are playing in.But the argument is voided because Inter are gonna win something without hardly any italians.And there are MANY english players that WOULD come to Arsenal that would improve their STARTING XI.It's just that english players are pretty much always very... 'English' and are set in their ways.Whereas Wenger likes to mould players and teams, and your stereotypical Englishman isn't open minded.

Ohtopic endedchelsea won the fa cup in 2000 with 1 english player in their XI.
as i said before 5 or 6 times...a core of english players or at least 1 english player minimumsooh notopicnot endedeven said it in my first post aswel

as i said before 5 or 6 times...a core of english players or at least 1 english player minimumsooh notopicnot endedeven said it in my first post aswel
lolthat is not a core.a core imo is a spine of a team, or atleast a strong presence on the team.1/11th of something is not its core.and what im about to say i dont necessarily agree with, just playing 'devils advocate'and what does their nationality have to do with it... surely you mean someone who understands english culture? i thought what you suggesting was an english team needs to have a strong idendity of english culture.surely someone who's played in england his whole professional career, and embraced english football and culture ala fabregas understands what is expected of an englishman alot more than someone who is classed as english, but has literally only lived in england for 9 ala hargreaves

lolthat is not a core.a core imo is a spine of a team, or atleast a strong presence on the team.1/11th of something is not its core.and what im about to say i dont necessarily agree with, just playing 'devils advocate'and what does their nationality have to do with it... surely you mean someone who understands english culture? i thought what you suggesting was an english team needs to have a strong idendity of english culture.surely someone who's played in england his whole professional career, and embraced english football and culture ala fabregas understands what is expected of an englishman alot more than someone who is classed as english, but has literally only lived in england for 9 ala hargreaves
quote were i said 1 player = a corei said most teams have won trophies with a core and a couple teams with just 1 or 2 players

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Considering Walcott and Hoyte are in the squad then the arguments flawed. Chelsea, united and Liverpools main players are the english ones so again that argument can't run BUT i'm sure if Rio, Brown, Carrick, Scholes and rooney were swapped for Puyol, Ramos, Pirlo, Kaka and Totti then united would still win the title. Pompey have hardly got an english core! Ca only think of 3 good english layers in thier FA cup squad.

Why JJ is arguing with Bane I dunno...Thought you was smarter than that.
Alie..Trus i am smarter then that, but i thought id help him pass time..

Considering Walcott and Hoyte are in the squad then the arguments flawed. Chelsea, united and Liverpools main players are the english ones so again that argument can't run BUT i'm sure if Rio, Brown, Carrick, Scholes and rooney were swapped for Puyol, Ramos, Pirlo, Kaka and Totti then united would still win the title. Pompey have hardly got an english core! Ca only think of 3 good english layers in thier FA cup squad.
Has an English team won a recognized trophy without any english players in there starting xi?No..What you just typed was a waste of time..

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Has an English team won a recognized trophy without any english players in there starting xi?No..
Now you have your answer. Remind me what your point was? Before you tell anyone about wasting their time typing...
llow him he's stupid. i'm saying it can happen. Vialla or gullits chelsea must have won one no? Stupid topic to be fair.

RBG is actually chattin nonsense
So bring evidence to prove what i said is false or sit down and seckle like the rest who tried to pick wholes and failed for the last 6pages...1184125283665.gifYou chat im chatting nonsense but you dont say why because you cant..Same way people say lol RBG/Bane chats sh*t all the time but you never say why or dig up quotes were i have chat sh*t..Especially the majority of arsenal fans who have the audacity to say i chat sh*t especially after all there quotes that were brought back up the other day..

You do chat sh*t, about sit down.Common sense tells you that the chances of an English team winning a trophy without an engflish player is incredibly low for such ridiculously obvious reasons I'm not even gonna break it down.You just come in here and depending on which way the wind blows make topics to try send for either Liverpool or Arsenal.

RBG is actually chattin sense
How is he talking sense?Please you, somebody, tell me...
NO ENGLISH PLAYERS = NO PREMIERSHIPIT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.UNTIL THIS CAN BE DISPROVED U MAN GETTING ALL TOUCHY AINT GOT NO ARGUEMENT.I'M NOT DOUBTING WENGER COULD WIN SOMETHING WITHOUT ENGLISH INPUT BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY THIS HASN'T BEEN ACHEIVED YET SO RBG'S POINT IS TOTALLY VALID.

You do chat sh*t, about sit down.Common sense tells you that the chances of an English team winning a trophy without an engflish player is incredibly low for such ridiculously obvious reasons I'm not even gonna break it down.You just come in here and depending on which way the wind blows make topics to try send for either Liverpool or Arsenal.
Bump the topics where i tried send for Liverpool init...Oh wait...Just stating a fact, your not breaking it down because you cant, just trying to jump on the bandwagon because other people are..Seen you quite a few times now quoting me chatting trying send but if thats makes your life worth while carry on init..Quote were i have chatted sh*t. Is it were i said Babel is a good player and fits well into Liverpools system and will improve or were i said Arsenal will finish trophyless...Yep i do chat sh*t dont i..

So tomorrow if I start threads likeLiverpool wont win the Premiership... It's been 16 years... No Premiership. So they never will...orLiverpool need a Scottish manager to win the league, after all since they last had one they haven't won it...Your all gonna not lock the threads and co-sign my talking of sense? Smh if you do...

So tomorrow if I start threads likeLiverpool wont win the Premiership... It's been 16 years... No Premiership. So they never will...orLiverpool need a Scottish manager to win the league, after all since they last had one they haven't won it...Your all gonna not lock the threads and co-sign my talking of sense? Smh if you do...
Were i have i said a English team cant win a trophy without English players....I said a team hasnt won a trophy without English players in the past..Who co-signed me....Most people said i was chatting sh*t (most of the arsenal groups and matt and jj)Liverpool have already won leagues in the past so whats stopping them from winning again in the future...Wereas no English teams have won a real trophy without English players to date...[lenny]carry on reaching[lenny]