No English Players = No Trophies ?

Guest RBG

NO ENGLISH PLAYERS = NO TROPHIES.IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.UNTIL THIS CAN BE DISPROVED U ARSENAL MAN GETTING ALL TOUCHY AINT GOT NO ARGUEMENT.I'M NOT DOUBTING WENGER COULD WIN SOMETHING WITHOUT ENGLISH INPUT BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY THIS HASN'T BEEN ACHEIVED YET SO RBG'S POINT IS TOTALLY VALID.WENEGR ONLY BUYS ENGLISH TO SATISFY OTHERS.YOU CANT HONESTLY TELL ME WNEGER COULDN'T OF GOT PLAYERS FROM ABROAD OF EQUAL OR BETTER QUALITY ABROAD THAN THE LIKES OF (BELOW) FOR THE SAME P.RICHARD WRIGHT FRANNY JEFFERS :D WALCOTTSMH AT THE IDIOT MENTIONING LA LIGA AND SERIE A.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What difference is one english player in a starting 11 going to make to winning a trophy or not?
The facts dont lie.
Maybe its just a coincidence
Yeah maybe it isBut until an English team win a recognized trophy without any English players its true
Im not disputing the fact that its true "in a sense", i just dont see the point. Also add the fact this topic wouldnt exist if it wasnt about Arsenal. We both know thatOur failure to win anything this season is because of many things, but lack of english players? i doubt it very much.But on the flip side, dont get me wrong i would love us to have english players starting every game but i doubt its preventing us from winning things

lmao @ the only people disagreeing being arsenal fans.What have you won since, A.cole, Parlour, Keown and Judas have left?Stop the pointless argueing and just co sign the topic title.lol @ using the England nation team as an example. No one here said you need a squad full of english players, you need a right balance. whether that means having a couple of english players playing a major role in the club or having a few Irish/scotish/welsh players in the squad. You can claim that are sh*t, but the fact that its clear to see there ain't a team thats won anything recently without having atleast a couple of english players playing a major role.

NO ENGLISH PLAYERS = NO TROPHIES.IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.UNTIL THIS CAN BE DISPROVED U ARSENAL MAN GETTING ALL TOUCHY AINT GOT NO ARGUEMENT.I'M NOT DOUBTING WENGER COULD WIN SOMETHING WITHOUT ENGLISH INPUT BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY THIS HASN'T BEEN ACHEIVED YET SO RBG'S POINT IS TOTALLY VALID.WENEGR ONLY BUYS ENGLISH TO SATISFY OTHERS.YOU CANT HONESTLY TELL ME WNEGER COULDN'T OF GOT PLAYERS FROM ABROAD OF EQUAL OR BETTER QUALITY ABROAD THAN THE LIKES OF (BELOW) FOR THE SAME P.RICHARD WRIGHT FRANNY JEFFERS :D WALCOTTSMH AT THE IDIOT MENTIONING LA LIGA AND SERIE A.
SMH at you, you f*ck*ng spasticWe were talking about teams from la liga and seria a wining in europe - without english playersYou as dumb as the thread starter - get off the net and go to school

SMH at you, you f*ck*ng spasticWe were talking about teams from la liga and seria a wining in europe - without english playersYou as dumb as the thread starter - get off the net and go to school
WHAT THE f*ck???

Yeah and i said Italians won in Europe with Italian players in there side...Spanish teams won with Spanish players in there side..Porto won with Portuguese players in there side...Again, Whats your point?Even though the topic is about English teams.

WHAT THE f*ck???
Some spurs disease i see.... what do they put in your burgers at WHL?The thread starter said you need English player to win trophies!He metioned Liverpool in europe!How does an English team having English players in europe help????PLEASE TELL ME you f*ck*ng retards

WHAT THE f*ck???
Some spurs disease i see.... what do they put in your burgers at WHL?The thread starter said you need English player to win trophies!He metioned Liverpool in europe!How does an English team having English players in europe help????PLEASE TELL ME you f*ck*ng retards
WOWSMFHf*ckIN HELL..

WHAT THE f*ck???
WOWSMFHf*ckIN HELL..
Good answer boss

WHAT THE f*ck???
If it didnt help wouldnt a team with no English or other European teams without players from there own country in there starting 11 have won it.Skeen...Carry on doe init...

I think what hes saying is you dont need english players to win the champions league, which in a way is correctTeams from overseas leagues have also obviously won it with no englishmen so why does having english players matteretc etcim just explaining what this guy is talking aboutim not co signing anything

WHAT THE f*ck???
If it didnt help wouldnt a team with no English or other European teams without players from there own country in there starting 11 have won it.Skeen...Carry on doe init...
Back to that one eh.We've been there alreadyYou've already had the piss taken out of you....cant do no more for ya

I think what hes saying is you dont need english players to win the champions league, which in a way is correctTeams from overseas leagues have also obviously won it with no englishmenetc etcim just explaining what this guy is talking aboutim not co signing anything
As ive already said 5 or more times now...Teams from Italy win it with players from ItalyTeams from Spain win it with players from SpainPorto had players from Portugal in there sideThis is a English forum so it is about English teams.You just keep selective reading

WHAT THE f*ck???
Back to that one eh.We've been there alreadyYou've already had the piss taken out of you....cant do no more for ya
And wen was this?Have you prove me wrong no?Has anyone else no?Are you a wasteman yes!

I think what hes saying is you dont need english players to win the champions league, which in a way is correctTeams from overseas leagues have also obviously won it with no englishmenetc etcim just explaining what this guy is talking aboutim not co signing anything
As ive already said 5 or more times now...Teams from Italy win it with players from ItalyTeams from Spain win it with players from SpainPorto had players from Portugal in there sideThis is a English forum so it is about English teams.You just keep selective reading
Even when i BAITLY said im explaining what this guy means & im not co signing it, im selective reading? Those are his views not mine. Just making them clearerI dont agree with the fact that you need homegrown players to win things, im pretty sure 99.9% of football players play to win things regardless or there nationailty. But for now what your saying maybe fact but its equally just a..
coincidence
Anyway im done. My last post in this thread

WHAT THE f*ck???
And wen was this?Have you prove me wrong no?Has anyone else no?Are you a wasteman yes!
Lol, Never a wastemanBut good luck to you and your life prospects I've got no more to comment on this

NO ENGLISH PLAYERS = NO PREMIERSHIPIT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.UNTIL THIS CAN BE DISPROVED U MAN GETTING ALL TOUCHY AINT GOT NO ARGUEMENT.I'M NOT DOUBTING WENGER COULD WIN SOMETHING WITHOUT ENGLISH INPUT BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY THIS HASN'T BEEN ACHEIVED YET SO RBG'S POINT IS TOTALLY VALID.