Theres something about him

Guest ShabbzE3

I see the pointHe's goals are mostly tap ins, headers, free kicks & good timed runs into the box.He's a right place, right time player. It's his off the ball movement that's impressive & the occasional flick on & back heel.Not very spectacular but he does the important stuff.
boy

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely agree.Not like watching Zidane in his pomp, or Henry or Ronaldinho.Obviously a sick player though.
i can understand people sayin hes not the same as ronaldo ronaldhinio or zidane in there primebut not henry
lol henry was f*cked. its not just the goals man was an artistevery week he was trying new sh*t. taking freekicks with his left foot n sh*t if it was too far to the rightall the sh*t he tried and missed i dont care cos the efforts were alot http://youtube.com/watch?v=U-JlYmyombothen again if this was allowed. woulda been rons best goal

Guest ShabbzE3
I see the pointHe's goals are mostly tap ins, headers, free kicks & good timed runs into the box.He's a right place, right time player. It's his off the ball movement that's impressive & the occasional flick on & back heel.Not very spectacular but he does the important stuff.
boy
Certian pundits need to take note IMO

its that bit of hate inside you man that dont like him my bedrin try tell me that he dont like ronaldo no more because he doesnt play for fun and take the piss out of players like he used to.... if you like that sh*t goto spurs reserves games and watch taarabt init but if anything ronaldo can still do that sh*t its just he doesnt because nothing has been won yet.....

I completely agree.Not like watching Zidane in his pomp, or Henry or Ronaldinho.Obviously a sick player though.
Do any of you rememebr Zidane & Henry when they were 18-22?Henry was hittin his peak at what, 26?....Give man tiime...
The presence and showmanship Zidane and Dinho had isn't something that comes with time, I think its just there or its not.

Guest Mickey Kane
tsjstrtsjkrekjrtdykdkyekI'm attempting that on Sunday.
LOL Hardly any man can do that and make it look so easySwear i just applauded when i saw that go in.
Know what it is? You gotta have that aura where defenders KNOW to back off in them positions there...I'm gonna shower down this Sunday, Franz Beckenbauer.

Guest ShabbzE3
Do any of you rememebr Zidane & Henry when they were 18-22?Henry was hittin his peak at what, 26?....Give man tiime...
ronaldinho merkin with psg at 21The presence and showmanship Zidane and Dinho had isn't something that comes with time, I think its just there or its not.

When Ronaldinho scored that goal against chelsea I turned my Tv off. Cant be witnessing that houdini sh*t.Still, bare man hating on Ronnie. lmao. 23 years of age. He hasnt done one SPECTACULAR thing like Zizous volley, but how old was he done that? So...Also, who saw Ronaldy nearly score a Van basten MkII against Roma first leg? Udumb?Hit the bar.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

As I said earlier, none of the players you mentioned were world class at 22 so thread is pretty much void.Ronaldinho at PSG was a v good talent, but was very flakey/hit n miss. More entertainment than end product.Henry didnt come into his prime till mid/late 20sSame with zidane, he was sick when he was young, but not really world class to the extent that he became in his later years with real.Its only because he plays here that you'd try n dtop this bait anyway, if he was at barca/madrid you wuldnt even question.Anyway the fact remains, young man, give him time.Re-make/bump this topic in 5 YEARS

Guest The Member
I don't wanna hear CR7 being mentioned alongside Zizou until CR7 leads Portugal to the World Cup & the Eurpoean Championships, safe.
thats bullshitnot every great player has lead there country to world cups etcsome didnt even played in them tournaments

As I said earlier, none of the players you mentioned were world class at 22 so thread is pretty much void.Ronaldinho at PSG was a v good talent, but was very flakey/hit n miss. More entertainment than end product.Henry didnt come into his prime till mid/late 20sSame with zidane, he was sick when he was young, but not really world class to the extent that he became in his later years with real.Its only because he plays here that you'd try n dtop this bait anyway, if he was at barca/madrid you wuldnt even question.Anyway the fact remains, young man, give him time.Re-make/bump this topic in 5 YEARS
people r talkin about his stylehe will get better but his style wont change fundamentallyimo henry or cristianowill never be on the same level asronaldhinio or zidane for style showmanship swagger if u likethey do different things on a different levelof course that aint takin nothin away from cr7 or henryits jus showing how great zizou and ronaldhinio were

Guest Mickey Kane
I don't wanna hear CR7 being mentioned alongside Zizou until CR7 leads Portugal to the World Cup & the Eurpoean Championships, safe.
thats bullshitnot every great player has lead there country to world cups etcsome didnt even played in them tournaments
The elite few players i.e.ZidaneRonaldoMaradonaPeleCruyffBeckenbauerhave all led or at the very least played a big part in their team's success on the domestic & international front.

OMFG C Ronaldo NOT spectacular lolWe cant be talking about the same guy surelyGo on youtube chaps
Tulse means compared to former World player of the year winners & other greats.
Compared to Ronaldinho, Kaka & Zidane yes coz them man are central playmakers who play in the hole.Compared to Figo, Giggs, Becks, Pires and other wingers, hes probz one of the most spectacular outta all of emPlaymakers & wingers have different roles on the pitch, Ronaldo is more dynamic where as Zidane was more cultured and precise in his apporach as his job was not to attack full backs and run down the channel but to be patient, create space and pick holes in the oppositions defence.Another thing that makes CR7 boring is the fact that hes so consistent, he scores every game and it pisses opposition fans off.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
people r talkin about his stylehe will get better but his style wont change fundamentallyimo henry or cristianowill never be on the same level asronaldhinio or zidane for style showmanship swagger if u likethey do different things on a different levelof course that aint takin nothin away from cr7 or henryits jus showing how great zizou and ronaldhinio were
I agree but they are differnt types of players.Ronaldo & Henry have insane pace & drive into space then they have the ball.Zidane & ronaldinho MAKE space when they have it.Also Henry & Ronaldo = Wingers, and they play like wingersRonaldinho & Zidane = Creative Midfielders, and they play as such..A winger will realyl never have as much *FLAIR* as an CMF/AMF/SS simply because of the way they have to play.