Theres something about him

Guest ShabbzE3

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
If Man u win the league then they should just carve Ronaldo's name on the trophy.He's carried Man u this season.
:DI wont say why im laughin but it should be obvious.

OMFG C Ronaldo NOT spectacular lolWe cant be talking about the same guy surelyGo on youtube chaps
Tulse means compared to former World player of the year winners & other greats.
Compared to Ronaldinho, Kaka & Zidane yes coz them man are central playmakers who play in the hole.Compared to Figo, Giggs, Becks, Pires and other wingers, hes probz one of the most spectacular outta all of emPlaymakers & wingers have different roles on the pitch, Ronaldo is more dynamic where as Zidane was more cultured and precise in his apporach as his job was not to attack full backs and run down the channel but to be patient, create space and pick holes in the oppositions defence.Another thing that makes CR7 boring is the fact that hes so consistent, he scores every game and it pisses opposition fans off.
good valid points tbh

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
I don't wanna hear CR7 being mentioned alongside Zizou until CR7 leads Portugal to the World Cup & the Eurpoean Championships, safe.
thats bullshitnot every great player has lead there country to world cups etcsome didnt even played in them tournaments
Name some.
Davor Suker O_oNedvedDavidsBare of the dutch team tbh.Beckham in his prime (dont say he wasnt)Urr =\

OMFG C Ronaldo NOT spectacular lolWe cant be talking about the same guy surelyGo on youtube chaps
Tulse means compared to former World player of the year winners & other greats.
Compared to Ronaldinho, Kaka & Zidane yes coz them man are central playmakers who play in the hole.Compared to Figo, Giggs, Becks, Pires and other wingers, hes probz one of the most spectacular outta all of emPlaymakers & wingers have different roles on the pitch, Ronaldo is more dynamic where as Zidane was more cultured and precise in his apporach as his job was not to attack full backs and run down the channel but to be patient, create space and pick holes in the oppositions defence.Another thing that makes CR7 boring is the fact that hes so consistent, he scores every game and it pisses opposition fans off.
lol @ Ronaldinho playing in the holeWhich Ronaldinho are you talking about?& I disagree with him being more spectactular then Figo aswell.

As I said earlier, none of the players you mentioned were world class at 22 so thread is pretty much void.Ronaldinho at PSG was a v good talent, but was very flakey/hit n miss. More entertainment than end product.Henry didnt come into his prime till mid/late 20sSame with zidane, he was sick when he was young, but not really world class to the extent that he became in his later years with real.Its only because he plays here that you'd try n dtop this bait anyway, if he was at barca/madrid you wuldnt even question.Anyway the fact remains, young man, give him time.Re-make/bump this topic in 5 YEARS
people r talkin about his stylehe will get better but his style wont change fundamentallyimo henry or cristianowill never be on the same level asronaldhinio or zidane for style showmanship swagger if u likethey do different things on a different levelof course that aint takin nothin away from cr7 or henryits jus showing how great zizou and ronaldhinio were
I agree but they are differnt types of players.Ronaldo & Henry have insane pace & drive into space then they have the ball.Zidane & ronaldinho MAKE space when they have it.Also Henry & Ronaldo = Wingers, and they play like wingersRonaldinho & Zidane = Creative Midfielders, and they play as such..A winger will realyl never have as much *FLAIR* as an CMF/AMF/SS simply because of the way they have to play.
Truth, CMF/AMF/SS job allows them to be much more expressive than a winger, there's only so many ways you can attack a fullback or cross a ball into the area.

I don't wanna hear CR7 being mentioned alongside Zizou until CR7 leads Portugal to the World Cup & the Eurpoean Championships, safe.
thats bullshitnot every great player has lead there country to world cups etcsome didnt even played in them tournaments
Name some.
ur father batigolzico never won the world cup. still 1 of the goats

Guest The Member
Name some.
BestDi stefanocantona (i think he never did)those are the only ones i know/heard and seen lolbut my point still standsEDIT: are you talking about never played or never won?

Guest ShabbzE3

You lot need to get out the hype,When you see videos of Zidane there it just makes you weak at the kneesHe didnt do tricks to merk people, he done them because that was the best way out a situation , proper gentleman aswell

Name some.
BestDi stefanocantona (i think he never did)those are the only ones i know/heard and seen lolbut my point still stands
That whole brazil team in the eighties.The french team of Raymond Kopa and Platini

lol dizzle ur chattin s. went too far
How?Point out exactly which part wasn't true & then PROVE me wrong.I didn't say anything drastic, just that his timing & positioning is the reason he scores so many goals, nothing wrong with that, goals are goals.The best goals I can think of from CR7 this season was the one against D.Kiev & that freekick that everyone was talking about.Seriously Aqua prove me wrong.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
How?Point out exactly which part wasn't true & then PROVE me wrong.I didn't say anything drastic, just that his timing & positioning is the reason he scores so many goals, nothing wrong with that, goals are goals.The best goals I can think of from CR7 this season was the one against D.Kiev & that freekick that everyone was talking about.Seriously Aqua prove me wrong.
You act like timing & posiitoning arent a good attribute to have..it aitn by accident you know.

You act like timing & posiitoning arent a good attribute to have..it aitn by accident you know.
You didn't read it properly did you?

I see the pointHe's goals are mostly tap ins, headers, free kicks & good timed runs into the box.He's a right place, right time player. It's his off the ball movement that's impressive & the occasional flick on & back heel.Not very spectacular but he does the important stuff.
boy
1. how can u say hes not spectaculor2. his goals r mostly tap ins??? headers, free kicks good timed runswhich one of the above r most of his goalsu named most type of goals3. hes a right place right time player if hes out on the wing he can make somethin out of nothin it dont matter where he is4. the first thing u said is most impressive is his off the ball movementthats not his biggest attributemost of ur post was air

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
You didn't read it properly did you?
Shut up you complete imbecile.I read it.You said goals are goals, that has nothign to do with what I said.I'm sayign he has good timing & positioning, you are saying goals are goals, very different things.HIs off the ball play is not why people say e is spectacular, because 90% of the plebs that watch football do not see/understand off the ball play.Who in the prem is more spectacular/exciting to watch than him?...

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
In my opinion, Ronaldo was more exciting to watch during his first season at UTD. He is not as exciting to watch now, but he is 10X more effective, which is all that matters at the end of the day.I would like to see some more tricks though before the season is out.
Yeh he had to tone it down to become more effective.a lot of the same poeple who complain he doesnt do enough tricks now were the ones saying before that he was one-trick poney wit no end product.All that un-needed tricky stuff is something that comes with immaturity & goes when a player starts to develop.Bottom line is, man is insanly effective & entertaining to watch.

I see the pointHe's goals are mostly tap ins, headers, free kicks & good timed runs into the box.He's a right place, right time player. It's his off the ball movement that's impressive & the occasional flick on & back heel.Not very spectacular but he does the important stuff.
boy
1. how can u say hes not spectaculor2. his goals r mostly tap ins??? headers, free kicks good timed runswhich one of the above r most of his goalsu named most type of goals3. hes a right place right time player if hes out on the wing he can make somethin out of nothin it dont matter where he is4. the first thing u said is most impressive is his off the ball movementthats not his biggest attributemost of ur post was air
1. Cause imo he's not compared to previous players declared "the best in the world" except Cannavaro. Im not comparing him to Stephen Ireland, Im comparing him to Pele, Ronaldinho, Zidane etc2. Huh? Those are those goals he scores, what he DOESN'T score are overhead/scissor kicks, volleys outside of the box, Messi-esque runs & finishes, beating 3 players & scoring (think Giggs, FA Cup) etc etc3. I AM NOT SAYING GOOD MOVEMENT, POSITIONING & TIMING ISN'T A GOOD THING FFS.CR7 is one of my favorite players & I'd love for him to play for Arsenal lets not get it twistedBut I don't watch Utd games thinking he's gonna do something out of this world like I did when I watched Ronaldinho a few years back.