***1000 posts***

Michael Scofield

I didnt finish year 11? :D Well big up me for somehow getting into college and now doing A-levels :DMy life>>>Your life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your girls below average face
yeah yeah u didn't get to yr 11
:D You must have me confused with someone else. Its clear to see by the oh so wonderful language I use on here that I'm better educated than the majority of users (no disrespect, just truth). Im going to university. Dont be pissed cos you're working in your Dad's chippie for the rest of your life.And dont chuck it when your girl looks like Crash Bandicoot.Safe.
*sigh*post above shows yur ignorancehw are u gonna say yur more intelligent than the majority of the users on here, wen the average user is already attending university.general knowledge on here that i go university and violet is my girlfriend, so all yur insults recieve a big fat fail.go 2 sleep my yout, u aint winnin out ere

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna allow calling your girl names then cos she posts on here.But OUT OF INTEREST DO YOU THINK VIOLET IS A 7.5? KINDA DEEP STILL BLAD
dn't be a p*ssyif u think shes ugly say shes uglywat difference does it make whether shes on the forum or ntor perhapscould it be, u nw realise wat a d*ckhead u look like calin her ugly wen shes so obviously nt

Im gonna allow calling your girl names then cos she posts on here.But OUT OF INTEREST DO YOU THINK VIOLET IS A 7.5? KINDA DEEP STILL BLAD
dn't be a p*ssyif u think shes ugly say shes uglywat difference does it make whether shes on the forum or ntor perhapscould it be, u nw realise wat a d*ckhead u look like calin her ugly wen shes so obviously nt
I never seen her she just seems alright on here so Im not gonna continue to send for her seems like you dont that enough yourself.

I never seen her she just seems alright on here so Im not gonna continue to send for her seems like you dont that enough yourself.
. :D if u say so