Long distance supporters.

Frank Furta

Adidas you really are not one to speak about glory hunters.You 'support' 2 teams in London for a start....
You d*ck, what's the fact that they're both in London got to do with anything? They're not rivals.My dad's a Queens Park Ranger fan so from a young age I've always been going to their matches so I'm obviously going to grow fond of them. But my main club is still Arsenal and even if they were both in the Premier League I'd want both of them to succeed.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Adidas you really are not one to speak about glory hunters.You 'support' 2 teams in London for a start....
You d*ck, what's the fact that they're both in London got to do with anything? They're not rivals.My dad's a Queens Park Ranger fan so from a young age I've always been going to their matches so I'm obviously going to grow fond of them. But my main club is still Arsenal and even if they were both in the Premier League I'd want both of them to succeed.
You should be a QPR fan then.You chose Arsenal based on the fact that they were more successful at the time than QPR.How you can support 2 clubs in London, only seperated by one division is baffling to me.

You should be a QPR fan then.You chose Arsenal based on the fact that they were more successful at the time than QPR.How you can support 2 clubs in London, only seperated by one division is baffling to me.
What's the massive problem with that? As I said I admire QPR, I support Arsenal. Doesn't make no difference if they're both in London. If I said I supported Harrow or Wealdstone you wouldn't of said f*ck all so piss off and do research on Modric or something.

What's the massive problem with that? As I said I admire QPR, I support Arsenal. Doesn't make no difference if they're both in London. If I said I supported Harrow or Wealdstone you wouldn't of said f*ck all so piss off and do research on Modric or something.
lol @ "whats the problem with this"Clearly you dont get what supporting a club means. Shame people like you exist in todays game. What happenes when QPR get promoted and they play arrsenal...:DYou = a joke

I support United. Have done since I was 4. Can still remember my dad asking me to put my first ever United shirt on inside out so he couldnt see the badge (which he still tries but just gets a aired now.) I hang round with some old-school Forest lads though and they throw me out there gaff or make me change tops if I got my United shirt on. I have taken sh*t all my life about glory supporting United. But after supporting them for over 17years I know n my heart they are my club. Whatever happens to them i'll still support.

I have taken sh*t all my life about glory supporting United. But after supporting them for over 17years I know n my heart they are my club. Whatever happens to them i'll still support.
And thats what its all about.If you feel a special bond with your club then you're experiencing it.If you don't, then you're a plastic and you're doing yourself a MASSIVE injustice IMO.