Long distance supporters.

Frank Furta

when you support a team, you adopt the area.it pisses me off when i see fans living in one area, who support a team in another part of the country and then laugh at people coming from there.
Them ones.Remember i was sittin in a pub on Euston Road a few months back watching Man Utd-Spurs in the Fa Cup, cue this Irish Man Utd fan, going on like some twat.Game finishes, we get beat, meh.Sit down and watch the next game, which happens to be Man City and some other neanderthal like northern club, maybe Sunderland or Newcastle and this Irish Man Utd fan then shouts out @ city -"Manc cunts...":\
lmaotheres these irish kids who sit by me at villa, who've all got green bobble hats with the villa badge on the frontwhen we was singing "engerland, engerland, engerland" and "there were 10 german bombers in the air" at lehmann last season they were changing england to irelandthat really REALLY f*cked me off.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when you support a team, you adopt the area.it pisses me off when i see fans living in one area, who support a team in another part of the country and then laugh at people coming from there.
Them ones.Remember i was sittin in a pub on Euston Road a few months back watching Man Utd-Spurs in the Fa Cup, cue this Irish Man Utd fan, going on like some twat.Game finishes, we get beat, meh.Sit down and watch the next game, which happens to be Man City and some other neanderthal like northern club, maybe Sunderland or Newcastle and this Irish Man Utd fan then shouts out @ city -"Manc cunts...":\
lmaotheres these irish kids who sit by me at villa, who've all got green bobble hats with the villa badge on the frontwhen we was singing "engerland, engerland, engerland" and "there were 10 german bombers in the air" at lehmann last season they were changing england to irelandthat really REALLY f*cked me off.
Yeah seriously, dont mind any other breed of people within the UK supporting Spurs but f*ck the Irish.We met this old c*nt out in Prague, claimed he supported Spurs, buying us all drinks and sh*t in the pub, i was thinking this geezer is f*ckin safe, gettin on with him and all.More drink comes and the prick starts singing pro IRA songs and claiming he hates Glasgow Rangers and thats why he "likes" Tottenham, started singing about the bombings in London and all.They can f*ck off, even if i see a c*nt from Ireland in WHL supporting Spurs, i just SMH @ them.Bad stereotyping i know, but they can stick to their dumb love of Scottish football or just support any Cork F.C.

Yeah seriously, dont mind any other breed of people within the UK supporting Spurs but f*ck the Irish.We met this old c*nt out in Prague, claimed he supported Spurs, buying us all drinks and sh*t in the pub, i was thinking this geezer is f*ckin safe, gettin on with him and all.More drink comes and the prick starts singing pro IRA songs and claiming he hates Glasgow Rangers and thats why he "likes" Tottenham, started singing about the bombings in London and all.They can f*ck off, even if i see a c*nt from Ireland in WHL supporting Spurs, i just SMH @ them.Bad stereotyping i know, but they can stick to their dumb love of Scottish football or just support any Cork F.C.
:D :D :D

bare irish londoners support Spurs though and they rep good as well most time

this is what I don't get. the amount of times I've seen mans on this forum cussing out Manchester in the whatever room then ferociously defending Manchester United in the sports room. d*ckhead ting.

this is what I don't get. the amount of times I've seen mans on this forum cussing out Manchester in the whatever room then ferociously defending Manchester United in the sports room. d*ckhead ting.
Yeh.Pretty much, that really annoys me.

I rarely meet any in the away games.And they are the boys that to me, rep good. This welsh c*nt, goes every away game we got and he's from some village called Swansea in Wales.Dont understand a word he's saying, but he's safe.

I rarely meet any in the away games.And they are the boys that to me, rep good. This welsh c*nt, goes every away game we got and he's from some village called Swansea in Wales.Dont understand a word he's saying, but he's safe.
I know bare Irish londoners that reach spurs home and away, but their second generation so they dont have the accent maybe thats why u dont notice themive seen more irish flags at whl than any other, cos of keane as well of course but stilland the area tottenham has a lot of irish immigrants /descendents as well

like who?

I know bare Irish londoners that reach spurs home and away, but their second generation so they dont have the accent maybe thats why u dont notice themive seen more irish flags at whl than any other, cos of keane as well of course but stilland the area tottenham has a lot of irish immigrants /descendents as well
Oh ok, my mistake i was on about the Nortern Irish. Not so much the southern.Northern are a horrid bunch of people more time than not.Everybody kinda blends in at Tottenham games, you dont really notice accents much unless its a Taffy or a Scot.

like who?
I'd have to look through topics to name names. I can remember on the old VIP someone was cussing Manchester when he had a Man Utd Badge in his sig and someone cussed him about it.

so what i know loads of spurs fans that will murder man just coz they are from tottenham....arsenal fans that think that there stadiums in a sh*t holethe majority of city fans wouldnt go anywhere near maine road unless it was a match dayetc.. etc.. etc..

My grand father's father was the first out of my family to have moved to Europe and this was in the 1950's he worked in the docklands in Liverpool his favourite players where Ian St John and Emlyn Hughes.I grew up in Sweden was told this and after he died of a illness in 1995 and being told he was a avid Liverpool supporter I took it upon myself to watch them. I started watching them and felt like the club was a part of me.I have attended 30+ games in the last 2 years home and away.I live in London but I'm not a Londoner in the truest sense of the word I have more family living in Liverpool than London hence why I attend matches up there.No need to justify myself any further

Also over the years I have lived in Malmö(MALMO FF was local club),Göteborg(IFK Göteborg),Leicester(Leicester City),Liverpool(Everton)(with family),Lewisham(Charlton),Burnt Oak(Edgware Town),Queensbury(none) and now Colindale(none).Can't just continue switching to suit the local club criteria can I.Besides if I was born in London I wouldn't support Arsenal

It's the same in the US, you will get people who live in Boston supporting the LA Lakers, or in New York supporting Miami Heat. I knew kids back in my primary school this is around 95 (correct me Liverpool fans if I am wrong) when they beat Bolton 2-1 or 2-0 in the League Cup final, who did support Arsenal then the next day they changed to Liverpool just like that. Was the same when Man Utd won the league in 96 from Arsenal to Man Utd claiming they was always Man Utd when it's just bullshit!People will support who they want no matter how far they're from the place. Sometimes I feel it becomes a tired debate hearing the same old sh*t over and over again.

Guest F.O.S
you have to support your local team tho
Theres no written rule anywhere stating that football fans MUST support their locals.Let people support whoever they want.How funny that it's an Arsenal supporter who made this. Them ones where your teams seasons already finished and you have to send for opposition fans whos team(s) are still on course to win a trophy.
I WAS WAITING FOR THIS TOPIC STILL.
lol @ me actually taken this seriouslydidnt even clock