Those who know about law

Rich Kid

Guest PennyTraitor
Say someone got into a fight with a pregnant woman but didn't know she was pregnant and punched her up in her belly and she lost the baby, would the person be charged with murder/manslaughter or just GBH/ABH?
i dno but if a girl is pregnant and u dont want her to have the kid this would be my method.

Say someone got into a fight with a pregnant woman but didn't know she was pregnant and punched her up in her belly and she lost the baby, would the person be charged with murder/manslaughter or just GBH/ABH?
i dno but if a girl is pregnant and u dont want her to have the kid this would be my method.
one wordstairs

Guest PennyTraitor
one wordstairs
ye but ive seen ppl do some mad roll and only hurt their legs and back. targetting the stomach will give results. lol.

Depends how far along in the pregnancy she is as to whether it would actually be counted as a human being and murder/manslaughter charges can apply. I dont know the exact time period, but its something like half way through (CHECK THOUGH)But again, if its deep into the pregnancy it can be argued that the person must have known as they would have seen the bump init. If they didnt know she was pregnant, and that can be proved, then its manslaughter, if not, murder.

Depends how far along in the pregnancy she is as to whether it would actually be counted as a human being and murder/manslaughter charges can apply. I dont know the exact time period, but its something like half way through (CHECK THOUGH)But again, if its deep into the pregnancy it can be argued that the person must have known as they would have seen the bump init. If they didnt know she was pregnant, and that can be proved, then its manslaughter, if not, murder.
Safe for this. The girl's 6 months but she's marga so she doesn't even have a big bump. It's hidden unless she actually shows her stomach.

Guest PennyTraitor
Safe for this. The girl's 6 months but she's marga so she doesn't even have a big bump. It's hidden unless she actually shows her stomach.
did she deserve to lose the baby?

one wordstairs
ye but ive seen ppl do some mad roll and only hurt their legs and back. targetting the stomach will give results. lol.
you raise some fine points sir. i shall take this into consideration and revise my PREGNANCY=PHAIL plans

u have to be alive.... ( heart beating on seperate from mother) or have taken ur first breast for it to be considered murder/manslaughterotherwise every1 that has an abortion would me considerd a murderer and would all go to jail...if she was showing... your pissed cause jury wont take that lightly nor the fact u attacked a female...

if she was marga would it not show more then if she was fat

Everyones diffrent... my cousin didn't show when she covered up... neither did her friend.

I'm just saying that there's no bump there whatsoever. Certain girls don't get big because they all grow differently. But because this girl's young and marga she hasn't got a big bump. You don't even know she's pregnant when she's clothed.

GBH - baby is not living or able to feel fear, pain or distress and the intent was to physically hurt the feamale and not the child.
Baby counts as living after a certain time period. You might have a point with the last bit though. Damn, not sure.
that is arguable because you cannot get done for murder/manslaughter.... but she can file a claim against u for injuries sustained/trauma etc if she does they can bring up the research in her favour which suggests the baby can... she will carry a SMALL portion of the blame for gettin in the fight, but IF SHE TOLD U ' STOP I AM PREGNANT' ur pissed because you continued regardless of warningunless it was self defence meaning she started on you and you respond to the violence WITH equal violence,,,,, but i dont know how it was equal and she managed to loose a babyif i got into a fight with someone (which i would never do whilst pregnant) and u make me lose my baby, trust within a week you would be dead... body floating on the thames and sh*t