LOL @ our police force.."Radical Islam Takes Over London"

Mr Q

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol The police will never beg black folk like that to stop. it will be a straight Rundown.The difference between certain communities.
EXACTLY what I thought as I was watching it. The tone of the officer gives the impression he's about to ask the muslim guy to lend him a fiver.

The basis of this argument is if you dont like they laws of that country then go to a country were they practice the laws you wish to abide by.You cant come to a next country (or you may be born here) and demand they change the law to suit a particular religion.This is a Christian country so abide by the laws or go to a Isamic country were they have them laws.Simple.
so a british person of islmaic faith can have no say on the laws of the country in which he was born?
Not if the person wants to adopt islamic laws in a christian country.Just like a christian person cant change the laws in a islamic country.
and why cant the laws be changed to suit all religions?like gulf countries laws have been changed to suit the foreigners, for instance alcohol can be drank in bars and clubs.
We are a christian country so christian laws.Just like in an islamic country you have islamic laws.You just got to respect the countrys religion.

The basis of this argument is if you dont like they laws of that country then go to a country were they practice the laws you wish to abide by.You cant come to a next country (or you may be born here) and demand they change the law to suit a particular religion.This is a Christian country so abide by the laws or go to a Isamic country were they have them laws.Simple.
so a british person of islmaic faith can have no say on the laws of the country in which he was born?
Not if the person wants to adopt islamic laws in a christian country.Just like a christian person cant change the laws in a islamic country.
and why cant the laws be changed to suit all religions?like gulf countries laws have been changed to suit the foreigners, for instance alcohol can be drank in bars and clubs.
We are a christian country so christian laws.Just like in an islamic country you have islamic laws.You just got to respect the countrys religion.

Guest PROFIT2
lmao well muslim law aint all its cracked up to be then...the joke of it i cant go and live in there sh*t hole but they can come live here SMH x infinity
go to the Gulf and tell me muslims live in a sh*t hole.Certain man see afghanistan on tv and think thats the norm, just ignorance really, like say everyone in africa looks like a starving ethiopian.
lol trying to take me for any racist....who said anything about the GULF?obviously these people are comming from a country shitter than are's otherwise why would they be here?come on i've been to the saudi and dubai marakesh which piss on this country i wasnt refering to them because more time them guys come to make and spend money not take it and they dont hang out there range sports screaming f*ck this country!!!my point was that they love of being muslim but there muslim brothers wont even let them in there country (let alone me) and then the UK let them in no problem and they start all this bullshit...the joke of it muslim states wont even let them in bunch of pricks!! the joke is the guy screaming down the megaphone is probably born here still just any brain washed convert looking stripes/40 virgins tbh

Guest TimeBomb
the laws of this land are not christian.

The laws of this land are based on christian values.

What the laws of this country are isn't the point the way I see it. The world we live in today means theirs no excuse for living in a country that you don't want to, so if you don't like the laws of a country because they don't fit in with your religious beliefs you should go somewhere else.

Guest PROFIT2
What the laws of this country are isn't the point the way I see it. The world we live in today means theirs no excuse for living in a country that you don't want to, so if you don't like the laws of a country because they don't fit in with your religious beliefs you should go somewhere else.
got it one...f*ck religionif you were in a shop and it was baking will you try gather up all your peeps and try high jack the boiler room and flick on the air con?no you'll think f*ck this and leave or sweat it outdont like this country f*ck off or sweat it out simple!

Guest TimeBomb
The laws of this land are based on christian values.
i beg to differ, this country does not consider christian values when making laws.ofcorse the law of this land has a christian base dating back to medieval times, but since the magna carta like 800 years ago the laws of this land are based on democracy.If the law was based on christian values, for example, abortion would be illegal, sex outside of marriage would be illegal, cheating on ur wife/husband would be illegal, exposing too much of ur body in public would be illegal, and the death penalty would still be in affect.Dont get it twisted, true christian laws are not too dis-similar from sharia laws.

U madI'm fili/hawaiian i think that makes me more of a pacifc islander.
come on now fam. ur basically bottom of the hierarchy next to eastern europeans.
Where are you from?
jamaica. tell me something, please.
LMFAO, i run out of things to say so i just dropped LMFAO. i was hoping you'd be african
skeen

come on now fam. ur basically bottom of the hierarchy next to eastern europeans.
Where are you from?
LMFAO, i run out of things to say so i just dropped LMFAO. i was hoping you'd be african
skeen
f*ck off you c*nt you started it.

Where are you from?
skeen
LOL, U REALLY DID RUN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY. MAN JUMPED ON SOME PLAYGROUND 'HE STARTED IT' TINGDEADED YOURSELF. wudnt even bother to reply tbh. u done lost the plot of the argument

Guest TimeBomb
hey lets find a muslim forum and attack them later on
u kno them times when u dont need to insult someone cos they already made themselves look stupid.anyway ur canadian right? u play "that guy" hockey?

u kno them times when u dont need to insult someone cos they already made themselves look stupid.anyway ur canadian right? u play "that guy" hockey?
not every canadian plays hockey you douchebag extremist.

Where are you from?
skeen
LOL, U REALLY DID RUN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY. MAN JUMPED ON SOME PLAYGROUND 'HE STARTED IT' TINGDEADED YOURSELF. wudnt even bother to reply tbh. u done lost the plot of the argument
Your mum has aids.

terrancephillip.jpgThats you u p*ssy.

Guest TimeBomb
haha douchebag ya na, i was playing against 1 canadian guy 1 time, got into a lil dispute, he called me that, i could no longer take him serious.

haha douchebag ya na, i was playing against 1 canadian guy 1 time, got into a lil dispute, he called me that, i could no longer take him serious.
the guy was right ur a douchebag terrorist

This site is so f*ck*ng stupid sometimes.If the police dont use enough force like in this vid then its "LOL BOYDEM GOT TAKEN FOR d*ckHEADS"If the police do use force then its "MY DAZE BLUD THIS IS BECOMING A POLICE STATE f*ck DA POPO"We need to start taking out these radical muslims. Hope they all get shot in the f*ck*ng head so they can realise that their heaven does not exist.

terrancephillip.jpgThats you u p*ssy.
oh shut up u anime geek

This site is so f*ck*ng stupid sometimes.If the police dont use enough force like in this vid then its "LOL BOYDEM GOT TAKEN FOR d*ckHEADS"If the police do use force then its "MY DAZE BLUD THIS IS BECOMING A POLICE STATE f*ck DA POPO"We need to start taking out these radical muslims. Hope they all get shot in the f*ck*ng head so they can realise that their heaven does not exist.
AMEN.f*ck radical muslims, they've killed so many innocent people its time we kill these pussyholes and rape their womens. (the peng ones)