This Is An Orange

Thun

Guest David Braund
I didn't know people were still interested in this stuff tbh
The interest in this stuff is growing still as millions of people have been effected by the actions of the tyrants who carried this out.
So who do you believe blew up the towers and the reason behind it?
create a state of fear to impliment totalitarianist laws

I didn't know people were still interested in this stuff tbh
The interest in this stuff is growing still as millions of people have been effected by the actions of the tyrants who carried this out.
So who do you believe blew up the towers and the reason behind it?
I think elements of the American government and various intelligence agencys were used to carry out the attacks to set the stage for the emergence of a New World Order to carry out things they could never have done without having a major terrorist attack like that.It has already been proven al-qadia is a myth and that the threat does not exist.Just look at the world since 9/11 and ask yourself who has beniefited most from the war on terror?

i suppose i'll only believe if i see some sort of admission from the government that this was the case or some overwhelming evidence.
You do know that it is unlikely any government if involved would admit to carrying out an attack like this so its only up to the people to gather this evidence and keep pushing for an investigation.
it will never be proventhey wudnt let that happen

i suppose i'll only believe if i see some sort of admission from the government that this was the case or some overwhelming evidence.
You do know that it is unlikely any government if involved would admit to carrying out an attack like this so its only up to the people to gather this evidence and keep pushing for an investigation.
it will never be proventhey wudnt let that happen
Maybe so but it aint about having a defeatist attitude.