Fifa 09

HangTheDJ

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

booooooooyy goal of the season is still my gazza replica so chill :Psmh @ hazedoe im not gonna lie, i have fallen off abit since learnin a new move, but bbbbboooooyy never enuff to be gettin excluded from sh*t....u man are as loyal as bitches. f*ckin snakes the lot of ya!!! lol

doe im not gonna lie, i have fallen off abit since learnin a new move
what new move is this lolin be a pro theres a slight delay in response, so when i do try and do sutin like skills and that i get caught with the ball a few timesneed to master how to do things abit quicker to beat the delay

doe im not gonna lie, i have fallen off abit since learnin a new move
what new move is this lolin be a pro theres a slight delay in response, so when i do try and do sutin i get caught with the ballneed to master how to do things abit quicker in be a pro
ahhh its that WTC move aka wait to criticise directions: wait for trim to get the ball, and just wait for a mistake. when the mistake eventually comes, raise voice of frustration and complain down the mic. this effectively moves your concentration from the game to trims mistake and makes u eventually 'fall off'

gdgfgcggdgfdgdfgdfglol u wasteman abaaaaaaaaat WTC!blud u was discriminating against me yest, even when i raised the issue, u still did itNah u knw what it is, for some reason play has moved to this "wonder run" bull sh*t instead of the passin around we used to DEAD off guys with in the past. No sendage, but bbbbooyyy skemar n gt are on that ting, all givin trim superman ideasLol @ Lenny hotttin trim yest tellin him what position hes allowed to play, i felt bad for u brah

gdgfgcggdgfdgdfgdfglol u wasteman abaaaaaaaaat WTC!blud u was discriminating against me yest, even when i raised the issue, u still did itNah u knw what it is, for some reason play has moved to this "wonder run" bull sh*t instead of the passin around we used to DEAD off guys with in the past. No sendage, but bbbbooyyy skemar n gt are on that ting, all givin trim superman ideasLol @ Lenny hotttin trim yest tellin him what position hes allowed to play, i felt bad for u brah
loooooooool llowwww that i pass to u all the time and u kno it. and ur a joker bout hottin me, i was any u 2 started moanin so i changed to the position i am every single game without fail CM, and ur going on like i moved to a position i've never been before because someone told me to SMH. i play CM or any every game, never different tbh, like i wouldnt have moved there anyway. sagnkjg gsuperman ideas uno. na seriously tho, i only do tricks wen theres a player infront of me and no one is either side of me to pass to, so i have to get past the player infront of me. this vendetta/rift needs to end its long, bare losing concentration on the match and sh*t from getting criticised every minute. last two matches yestrday i picked DM just so ppl couldnt moan wen i lose the ball every so often, i just got it and passed it straight away, and covered the defence puttin in tackles.

LOL wasnt even sendingi thought trim didnt know who to pick, so i told him CAM, thats who Nasri wasbut my comment was wasted as Nemesis subbed him, HUGE par imo& lmao at WTC
thats what im sayin. relax nem this sh*t needs to end. subbin my player is worse than anything i do. still my freekick >>>>>>>>>>>>.

LOL wasnt even sendingi thought trim didnt know who to pick, so i told him CAM, thats who Nasri wasbut my comment was wasted as Nemesis subbed him, HUGE par imo& lmao at WTC
LOL i didnt even clock that oi the next time brazil are pick i aint bein any there CM/DMC are swag that whole game i didnt even try push up was long i do lost the ball alot tru im lookin at the radar more time

i dont even mind any long as theres 1 decent attacker free its bless i swere i only had 1 off game at the back still only thing is when i win the ball u man are too high up the pitch so i can pass it out
i always try and stay back still, makes it easier to pass it out of the defence when theres one man back.

Guest haze-e

When the balls at the back i try stay by the half way line. Especially if im either a big guy to flick on the long ball, Or a quick guy to pace away.

RW is ma position..WTF ur a striker i swear?
lol @ goin on euro wen all the mandem were on fifa shulda come and played.RW has been getting used alot still
lol Trims hinting mans position is under threat
LOL eff dati'll stand up tall wid my RW position today watch!!!

RW is ma position..WTF ur a striker i swear?
lol @ goin on euro wen all the mandem were on fifa shulda come and played.RW has been getting used alot still
lol Trims hinting mans position is under threat
lool nah just sayin init, other ppl do use it wen he's not there.