Why Do Newcastle Always Ruin Players?

Avon Barksdale

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
My Friends used to call Newcastle, Liverpools retirement home... ect Rushand Barnes When they signed Owen we all started bennin
so 2 players signed by the same manager then 1 more at least 5 years after? seen :D .
Now I get why your names in pink.Does the name Peter Beardsley ring any bells?SMH @ this half wit
the irony.f*ck up. who you think he joined liverpool from!!!!!!!!!! and he's a geordie you realy are clueless.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Friends used to call Newcastle, Liverpools retirement home... ect Rushand Barnes When they signed Owen we all started bennin
so 2 players signed by the same manager then 1 more at least 5 years after? seen :D .
Now I get why your names in pink.Does the name Peter Beardsley ring any bells?SMH @ this half wit
the irony.f*ck up. who you think he joined liverpool from!!!!!!!!!! and he's a geordie you realy are clueless.
Mr Clueless your talkin like I dont know. The point of the saying was that liverpool players that went there ended up deadin their careers.STFU cos theres nothin more to say, he went to Newcastle and deaded his career

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Mr Clueless your talkin like I dont know. The point of the saying was that liverpool players that went there ended up deadin their careers.STFU cos theres nothin more to say, he went to Newcastle and deaded his career
your just plain dumb. Beardsley was an england international when at newcastle and one of the best players in europe. When he came back he was fire and his and coles partnership wasone of the best ever seen in this country. c*ck. This clueless group needs extending tbh.

your just plain dumb. Beardsley was an england international when at newcastle and one of the best players in europe. When he came back he was fire and his and coles partnership wasone of the best ever seen in this country. c*ck. This clueless group needs extending tbh.
LOL @ moving to Newcastle from Liverpool (at any time except the single year they challenged for the league) being a forward move.I repeat stop talking.Talkin like Kevin Phillips had a wonderful career cos he went down to the championship and continued to bang in goals.Lower levels is lower levels, stop talking

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
LOL @ moving to Newcastle from Liverpool (at any time except the single year they challenged for the league) being a forward move.I repeat stop talking.Talkin like Kevin Phillips had a wonderful career cos he went down to the championship and continued to bang in goals.Lower levels is lower levels, stop talking
did i say it was a forward move ya plum? the topics called newcastle ruin players and you name one its best ever players :D . If you can't see your being ridicolous i'm sure everyone else can. Come like saying Portsmouths ruined sol campbell because they're a smaller team. Liverpool ruined paul inces career still? might as well through litmanen and Cisse in there as well and why not David James for good measure. you tried then failed, please don't make yourself look any more stupid.

Every club has their big money flops, but it's usually compensated by youth talent coming through.Newcastles flop signings are highlited because they haven't had any good players come through the ranks in god knows how long, still feeling the effects of King Kev scrapping the youth policy first time round IMO.They are inturn forced to spend big money on other up and coming players (Dyer, Bramble, Viana almost endless list), who may or may not make it, too keep a good squad balance, a good percentage dont make it (just like all promising talents), but Newcastle have been forced to spend big on them.Thats why.Which is why they should of stuck with Big Sam, because he was gonna sort all this out.Hopefully Wise and co can sort it out though, we need clubs like this bringing through talent.

did i say it was a forward move ya plum? the topics called newcastle ruin players and you name one its best ever players :D . If you can't see your being ridicolous i'm sure everyone else can. Come like saying Portsmouths ruined sol campbell because they're a smaller team. Liverpool ruined paul inces career still? might as well through litmanen and Cisse in there as well and why not David James for good measure. you tried then failed, please don't make yourself look any more stupid.
LOL @ mentioning Litmanen (won 3 trophies with liverpool in 1 year) and Djibril 'wont win another european cup' Cisse.Ive said it enough times now STFU you pleb. making yourself look a chump.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
LOL @ mentioning Litmanen (won 3 trophies with liverpool in 1 year) and Djibril 'wont win another european cup' Cisse.Ive said it enough times now STFU you pleb. making yourself look a chump.
Give up, you are truly lost. You know i'm right and you still haven't said nothing about beardsley. You probably only started supporting liverpool may 2005. JJ yes the reserve team being scrapped did hurt us, but the reserve teams back and youngsters wil start coming through. Unfortunately the likes of Taylor, Ramage, O'brien never really lived up to what had been expected. Ameobi and Chopra never lived up to expecations either.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Its funny though how all players who flop at newcastle and continue to do sh*t - its Newcastle ruined them, and if they flop at newcastle then go on to have decent careers then newcastle still ruined them!!! jokers.Maybe the likes of bramble, ambrose, jenas, ameobi, viana, cort etc. Just weren't that goodMaybe the likes of ferdinand, ginola, etc. were good ballers?Dyer and Parker could still have good careers, Emre wil probably play well at his new club.

Give up, you are truly lost. You know i'm right and you still haven't said nothing about beardsley. You probably only started supporting liverpool may 2005. JJ yes the reserve team being scrapped did hurt us, but the reserve teams back and youngsters wil start coming through. Unfortunately the likes of Taylor, Ramage, O'brien never really lived up to what had been expected. Ameobi and Chopra never lived up to expecations either.
What exactly do you want me to say about Beardsley?Let me start again cos you seem to be strugglingMy friends said "Newcastle come like Liverpool retirement home." Rush went there and headed down, Barnes went there and headed down, Beardsley went there then went down.That was the basis for them sayin it. It was accurate and true, what else do you have to argue about?Come like some guy that dont know the offside rule... Someone get me the salt and pepper shakers and let me explain to this guy