American Football

A Bit Better

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radio

When I was in the states the game grew on me, was difficult for me to throw the ball so its like gliding in the air but I was sick when I got used to it.miami_dolphins_bg.jpgSaw them play it was sick.

• 2 weeks later...

Shiiit, went for my second (and last) session with the Bulls today. Coach was telling me to hang around and play the season up there, really wish I could. But boy I was f*ck*ng SWAG! Had 3 hours sleep and put in a marathon sex session the night before so I was hurting before I even started. Got caught on in the first play of scrimmage. It was like I'd forgotten how to play. Picked it up after about 15 minutes but by then I was f*ck*ng shattered and couldn't even get there to bat it down. Jeez.Looking to go Blitz from the 29th. You started there yet Goku?

Ignore the newbie. Yeah Goku everyone keeps telling me about Spartan. Couple of my boys trained with him, pretty much the only reason they watch. Apparently they used to audition for gladiators at my uni gym. Random. Let me know what Blitz is saying.Nino, what is an offensive linebacker? As in a fullback?I support Dallas Cowboys coz I have family out there but I don't actually follow (although I will this upcoming season).
there is no such thing as an offensive linebckerhe probably meant an outside linebacker which is a defensive position, the guys behind the line of scrimmage who generally do the tackles especially on the RB

Ignore the newbie. Yeah Goku everyone keeps telling me about Spartan. Couple of my boys trained with him, pretty much the only reason they watch. Apparently they used to audition for gladiators at my uni gym. Random. Let me know what Blitz is saying.Nino, what is an offensive linebacker? As in a fullback?I support Dallas Cowboys coz I have family out there but I don't actually follow (although I will this upcoming season).
there is no such thing as an offensive linebckerhe probably meant an outside linebacker which is a defensive position, the guys behind the line of scrimmage who generally do the tackles especially on the RB
Lol I know what an outside linebacker is and I know there's no offensive linebacker, that's why I was asking. But I didn't wanna come across as an arsehole about it incase I was wrong somehow.And all linebackers tackle RB. If anything middle linebackers tackle running backs more as outside linebackers spend a lot of time marking slot receivers and tight ends.

Lol I know what an outside linebacker is and I know there's no offensive linebacker, that's why I was asking. But I didn't wanna come across as an arsehole about it incase I was wrong somehow.And all linebackers tackle RB. If anything middle linebackers tackle running backs more as outside linebackers spend a lot of time marking slot receivers and tight ends.
i wasnt trying to say u didnt know, just that u asked. And yh ur right about MLB tackling more, but OLB do as well

• 2 weeks later...