FAO FEDS

Mr. Martinez

u dnt have 2tell them ANYTHINU can ask them there names what station they repwhy they stoppped uwhy they chose uKNOW UR RITES..
yh but they take the piss when u do thisu start refusing to say and they get aggy like to say their gonna shift u for not telling them and start asking BARE questionsif ur with other people this is usually when ppl start taking the piss outta themwhat happens if u just walk off while their questioning u though? like "good evening sir, do u live around here?" "why?" "whats ur address please" *ignore them and walk past them* ???

u dnt have 2tell them ANYTHINU can ask them there names what station they repwhy they stoppped uwhy they chose uKNOW UR RITES..
BELIEVE!!Actually the other day, they aproached me while I was jammin IN MY AREA and made an excuse about ''people hanging around this street'', and I was just like, ''well, I live around here, it's 12PM and so how can I be suspicious''. Then they said they were gonna search me, then I pulled out my camera phone and said ''okay can you tell me why your searching me, what station you're based at so I can show my lawyer''.As soon as they heard that they just walked away smiling, saying they mistook me for someone else KMT.But as soon as I looked at my phone, it said there was no memory left so it wasn't actually recording. PISSED!Next time...

Guest David Braund

i had some booklet ting that explained about police powers etcwhen i go back to brookside on Monday ill get another n quote the most important bits

Guest Trixstar
tried that b4 with aggression and fam...things didnt go well 4 me

Guest David Braund
thing is anti terrorism act basically allows them to do anything they want, break laws & delete all the rights we think we have
initits liek theres all these laws to make us feel better, but one that can over ride most of them

lol funny thing ison my way home tonight some taxi rank stewards were pinning some guy to the ground and the big cctv camera wih the speaker was blaring "the police are on their way"some guy pulled out his camera fone and one of the stewards told him hes not allowed to take pictures and was arguing with the guy when he disagreed.he ended up walking away.