HOW DID YOU GET YOUR USERNAME?

Stamina Man

Guest haze-e

This thread has been done countless times.Countless...But anyway.Zaraki Kenpachi - Bleach Anime show - 11th Division Captain of the Gotei 13.

not this bleedin topic again , comes up every weekbut what the heckLu is the beginning of my first name, some people call me lu when they are to lazy to say my full nameand no my name is not lucy.

but young rezzy can u tell me who was the first person ever to join the young movement ? who was the first artist to insert the word ' young ' at the beginning of his stage name ?

i dont have a flippin clue, was asking you thinking you would know the answer lolits just something i have often wondered and also who was the very first ' lil ' artist ? these days there are LOADS of ' lil ' and ' young ' artists about but have you ever just thought WHO WAS THE FIRST ORIGINAL ONE ?Or maybe its just me, who is just a little random lol

i dont have a flippin clue, was asking you thinking you would know the answer lolits just something i have often wondered and also who was the very first ' lil ' artist ? these days there are LOADS of ' lil ' and ' young ' artists about but have you ever just thought WHO WAS THE FIRST ORIGINAL ONE ?Or maybe its just me, who is just a little random lol
first lil has to be shaun. back in the old skool bad boy days.first young hmmmmm. get back to u on that