x Chat Up Lines x

Carlie.S

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silver

how bout these...how lame!! biggrin.gif "do you have a mirror in your pants(trousers)?...cus i can see myself in them!""you must be tired! cus you been running thru my mind all day!".....LOL :roll:

JokesYou're off yer rocker T!Oh yeah - off the subject - I've got bare of Dave's CD's ....He left em at my flat about 5 months ago after house warmin party and never picked em up - One of em is T and Dialekt summer mix CD - I might sell em all on ebay or summin and make some money out of him!HA HA HA
wot dave fard? (wot a mug) erm if so is tht biggie mix cd in there? doubt you;d get much money for the Tan dial cd tho lol ( dialekt incidently is comming out here on tuesday) why not try a lickle auction on here lolnew chat up line...again from a crazy welsh men.. i wanna lik you foof lol these blokes constantly crack me up i might cage 1 an bring him bk to london (not in a sexual way b4 ne of u filthy minded mofo's start)

i got an a level in chat up lines. what ya reckon of these girls ??do ya sleep on ya stomach ??? cos if u dont, can i ?do ya like flowers ???? ... well ya can put ya tulips round me co*k !wanna play carnival ??? u sit on my face and ill guess ya weight !wanna play army ??? ill lie down and u blow the hell out of me !come and sit on my lap and we will chat about the first thing that pops up.alright sexy, wanna go halves on a baby ?thats dress looks nice, would look even better on my bedroom floor though !wanna see my hard drive ?? i pomise it aint 3.5 inches and it aint floppy !people call me coffee, coz i grind so fine !i am an astronaut and my next mission is to explore uranus.thats all i can remember so far !

i got an a level in chat up lines. what ya reckon of these girls ??do ya sleep on ya stomach ???  cos if u dont, can i ?do ya like flowers ????  ... well ya can put ya tulips round me co*k !wanna play carnival ??? u sit on my face and ill guess ya weight !wanna play army ??? ill lie down and u blow the hell out of me !come and sit on my lap and we will chat about the first thing that pops up.alright sexy, wanna go halves on a baby ?thats dress looks nice, would look even better on my bedroom floor though !wanna see my hard drive ?? i pomise it aint 3.5 inches and it aint floppy !people call me coffee, coz i grind so fine !i am an astronaut and my next mission is to explore uranus.thats all i can remember so far !
biggrin.gif:D:D HAHAH WHERE DID U GET ALL THOSE FROM! :D I WOULD SERIOUSLY CRACK UP IF I HEARD ONE OF THOSE IN A CLUB...WAS TALKING BOUT THESE WITH DB IN SCENE ...LOL U NUTTER.. :D

CarlyI got those chat up lines from a bunch of things. mainly a sid the sexist video i used to watch with my mates. but i got a good memory so they always stay with me.my best one i do is, i have a credit card sized card which i hand out to a lady. i dont say nothing but on the card it says "SMILE IF U WANT TO SHAG ME" . always gets a huge grin !!!!

Carlymy best one i do is, i have a credit card sized card which i hand out to a lady. i dont say nothing but on the card it says "SMILE IF U WANT TO SHAG ME" . always gets a huge grin !!!!
that one would crack me up biggrin.gif not sure about the others :?

CarlyI got those chat up lines from a bunch of things. mainly a sid the sexist video i used to watch with my mates. but i got a good memory so they always stay with me.my best one i do is, i have a credit card sized card which i hand out to a lady. i dont say nothing but on the card it says "SMILE IF U WANT TO SHAG ME" . always gets a huge grin !!!!
NO WAYYYY!! I GOT ONE OF THOSE CARDS!!!!!.....KEV N G AYEE! LMFAO! biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...