Dem G.I.L.F.S Deyah

abc123

lol @ abc's sigasians dresscode > ________
lol alie .. LMAO at the bre on the far right .. shades on, pink top, 1 golf glove, and rebore gucci creps lol
On a real now, you cant test asian dresscode.salwar >>>> string vest. YOU KNOW IM RIGHT!!Ok maybe the first lady wasnt to everyones tastes, and I want to cater to all the man on here. So here is a little something for the chinamanBig up chinaman like revs you know you would!asian-grandmother-and-granddaughters-laughing-san-rafael-~-pl060184.jpg

Guest Kaminano
NORF_WEEZY.jpgbgdshgfjkfughkihuloy8go87t67i6r8765r875r765eyrstgrfdzgfzgfdxgfcnkyjf*ck OFF PLEASETHE GUY ON THE END IN THE PINK JUMPER.. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGFDSHDHG
r i d i c u l o u s

Guest PennyTraitor
NORF_WEEZY.jpgbgdshgfjkfughkihuloy8go87t67i6r8765r875r765eyrstgrfdzgfzgfdxgfcnkyjf*ck OFF PLEASETHE GUY ON THE END IN THE PINK JUMPER.. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGFDSHDHG
:D
what makes it so funny is dem man think they are DOING DIS TING.

Guest PennyTraitor
:D
what makes it so funny is dem man think they are DOING DIS TING.
AlieDon't know whether to laugh or cry
i jus clocked what club they are infront of. made it x3 funnier