Friday 13th

mR ReZiW

i remember one time, think it was yr 9.was playing football, it was raining hard on the field. kicked the ball slippied backwards into some mud puddle. had bare mud n ting in my hair.i saw ticket inspectors on the way home, started booting didnt see the boydem. they made some big scene n dat. (didnt pay the fine still)my mum beat me for suttin i didnt do (cant remember what)anyone else had that friday 13th bad luck?

My days pissed me off today.Done some mad driving journey.Drove from grove park to lee then back again. Then grove park to Bromley, Bromley all the f*ckin way to Oval, Oval back to Bromley through a bit of traffic. Thru that period of driving, my petrol light kept on coming on and my dad wudnt let me stop and fill up. Bromley to Catford where there was a cheaper petrol station. The only one in Bromley was BP £1.19...smh. Filled up, then Catford to Lee to go laundry, then Lee bk home in Grove Park.Got a call from my dad as soon as i pulled into my drive sayin my sister was stranded in Bromley cos the bus driver wouldnt let her on the bus without her child oyster kmmmmt so i had to go pick her up. So then i went bk to Bromley to get her, then come home again.My days been f*cked and im starving.