Make a Gun crime thread sticky.

Afroman

Teenager shot in head 'critical' A 16-year-old girl has been shot in the head in Manchester. The teenager, who has not been named, is in a critical condition in hospital following the shooting which happened in Gorton just after 0600 BST. Police were called to an address in Ashover Avenue where they discovered the girl with a gunshot wound. A 19-year-old man was arrested nearby on suspicion of attempted murder and remains in police custody for questioning. Supt Simon Barraclough said: "We have already arrested a man in connection with this incident and have a team of detectives currently gathering all possible evidence. "However I would still like anyone that witnessed the incident or who knows anything about what happened to contact us. "This would appear to be an isolated incident, however there will be extra patrols in the area to reassure residents."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/ukfs_news/bsp/hi...html/news24.stm

lulzpwn'd in teh hed
beg u say that when ur moms get clapped in the headside
we have an intruder fellow cockneys
ive been watching The Wire tbh.shits mad infectious
no sh*tme and my soldiers on the corner started putting "yo" at the beginning and end of every sentence after watching that sh*t yo.i'm about half an hour away from completing The Corner eps 1-6 at the mo, thats good as well, not as deep as The Wire but if you liked The Wire its pretty much jus more of the same, except all about the junkies and corner boys, none of the gangsta/police politics.