always listen to ur parents

The Somalian

Flat Eric’s and Femi’s Magic Drum It was flat Eric’s 19th birthday and his father had sent Eric and his brother Femi to the croyden park to fetch some wood to make a drum. Eric’s dad told him to get the wood from anywhere in the park but not the boro boko monsters territory. Eric and Femi made there way to the park ignoring Eric’s fathers warning Eric headed straight for the boro boko’s terrority. Boro boko was fast asleep sleeping in the trees Eric and Femi then gathered up the precious wood And went back home. Eric’s dad made him a drum and they dance around the fire in the back garden all night til the next day and they could not stop dancing as the wood from the drum was a juju cursed wood and eric and his family could not stop dancing erics mum had to pay the boro boko monster 100 shiney stones to break the curse. Always listen to ur parents

Guest Tibbius
parents chat sh*tthe most ultimate sh*t
LOLIt's true though. Only thing is wen ur young you couldn't really point out their flaws in what they say.
i remember my mom saying to me two things in particular repeatedly over the years1. Trust me, im the only one that will never let you downshe sent me par of the century by cancelling my appointment with USA immigration after an arguement, effectively fukkin up my future in the states. and accepting her d*ckhead husbands lies over her son's truths 2. Your friends wont have your backshe refused to pay for my ticket back to the UK when it was time for me to leave the USA so i could sort out my entry to Westminster Uni, i belled a friend in London and was off to western union 10mins later to collect $750 to get home