This forum

Guest Flat Eric

whatever rooms deadelectronics den>>>>>>>> cop a ps3 and jump on the tingco sign erics first post. dunno bout the inner circle ting thou, i agree theres always an lol brigade on stand by thou
E.D is actually taken over the Sports room IMOThe classics banter we are getting ATM.Cheez.We have a couple of legends as well, such as ONE LOVE and NEMESIS(Not kid)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

real talk nowthink mans like stamina seem cool but the waste threads......I hear what andrew is saying though im surprised it would come from him now as for the inner circle thing its been in place since RWD days...I wasnt part of the forum back then nor am i interested in 'going up the ranks' as you sayI just come on here to post and chat to cool people on msn wether your a top ranker a noob or fruity like eric its all good
i have no intention of gaining e-ranks or w/e.u lot jus gime jokes. s'why im here.oh and electronics den >>>>

whatever rooms deadelectronics den>>>>>>>> cop a ps3 and jump on the tingco sign erics first post. dunno bout the inner circle ting thou, i agree theres always an lol brigade on stand by thou
E.D is actually taken over the Sports room IMOThe classics banter we are getting ATM.Cheez.We have a couple of legends as well, such as ONE LOVE and NEMESIS(Not kid)
llow me not having any console at all.Not even a dusty snes.

the thing that makes E.D. better is we dont get the waste posters/waste threads/dumb charactersnone of the 'i'll beat u up if i see u ones either' cos mandem will see wa gwan at the meet ups (pro tournys)

Wat inner circle! Whos in it? Hmmm well ive been noticing lil cliques here and there. Whats with the segregation! Make love not war. Its true though. O yea can i just say, can people try and summarize what their topic is about IN THE TITLE please?? Its long to actually click a non-discriptive title, only to find out that the topic is sh*t. Then its long to click back to the menu screen. so please

the thing that makes E.D. better is we dont get the waste posters/waste threads/dumb charactersnone of the 'i'll beat u up if i see u ones either' cos mandem will see wa gwan at the meet ups (pro tournys)
But you are abit waste, you claimed another mans garbage.

Guest Flat Eric
Wat inner circle! Whos in it? Hmmm well ive been noticing lil cliques here and there. Whats with the segregation! Make love not war. Its true though. O yea can i just say, can people try and summarize what their topic is about IN THE TITLE please?? Its long to actually click a non-discriptive title, only to find out that the topic is sh*t. Then its long to click back to the menu screen. so please
I'm hurt

lol, that was years ago. im a changed man now.nahh im joking was bored tbh.

I'm hurt
We need that option where you scroll over the topic and the post comes up.

DROP ONE LOVE BARS THAT GUY >>>>>>>> DEADED THE PRO SCENE

I'm hurt
We need that option where you scroll over the topic and the post comes up.
VBulletin----------------Now Playing On iTunes: Jim Jones - End Of The Road Ft. T.I., Bun B

DROP ONE LOVE BARS THAT GUY >>>>>>>> DEADED THE PRO SCENE
the way i burst out laughing everytime i hear bout this. its funny how man always rpops outta no where. whenever someone drops the words ONELOVE and bars in a sentence.

I dont even check to see who's made the topic. No offence to u personally Eric. Unless you are guilty. But take this as new knowledge and build on it. This goes out to the rest of yous.Examples of titles: who has... Do you.... I never thought that.... Why must..... Etc etcOH YEA! Them 'Lmao' and 'Lol' topics when only the threadstarter finds the content mildly amusing.

who is in the inner circle?lets not just say there is one and not say who is in it...
mike kaneegolennyflat ericjamalgoliimo off the top of my head
who the hell is jamalname keeps comin upbut yeah its not the first time i've heard of this inner circle businessi think it discourages people who aint part of this inner set of net friends, to come on tripslong comin, when u knw u dn't really knw anyone like datand standing silent not talkin to anyone

Guest David Braund

its lifemy high school in my year from year 9 onwards at lunchtimes we had an asian table, black girls table, black guys table, 2 white tables and the miscellaneous onenot intentionally even, we didnt even notice till liek year 11 n we wer all friends