Omarion Signs To Timbaland's Mosley Music Group

TF S4DK

LOLI SERIOUSLY CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE THINK OMARION IS TOP 3 SELECTEDCB >TREY SONGS >LLOYD >J.HOLIDAY >NEYO >USHER >THAT'S 6 BAIT ONES FOR YOU, I COULD NAME ANOTHER 6 THAT WOULD PUSH HIM BACK EVEN FURTHERDON'T CHAT sh*t.
My sentiments exactly. He knows he's chatting sh*t, hence he's tryna shoot down the debate by cracking jokes, or tryna tell me to quit. Omarion you know, lol. He's down there with Bobby V about top 3. Top 3 that happened to get dropped by his label remember.Top 3 what exactly? Sweet boy dancers that try to sing, then maybe, but nothing else.I also dont see how correcting someone's deluded talk is considered not arguing sensibly, but hey, maybe he was pleading the fifth. Nor do I see how making a bonus track for your repackaged album is classed as falling victim of dance/RnB hybrid, but I was guessing that was said in jest. Why not pick out NeYo for it being his jump-off single.Lol, I just clocked, why your talking about CB. From times we used to debate who had the more star appeal, which resulted in you having to admit I was right.

LOLI SERIOUSLY CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE THINK OMARION IS TOP 3 SELECTEDCB >TREY SONGS >LLOYD >J.HOLIDAY >NEYO >USHER >THAT'S 6 BAIT ONES FOR YOU, I COULD NAME ANOTHER 6 THAT WOULD PUSH HIM BACK EVEN FURTHERDON'T CHAT sh*t.
My sentiments exactly. He knows he's chatting sh*t, hence he's tryna shoot down the debate by cracking jokes, or tryna tell me to quit. Omarion you know, lol. He's down there with Bobby V about top 3. Top 3 that happened to get dropped by his label remember.Top 3 what exactly? Sweet boy dancers that try to sing, then maybe, but nothing else.I also dont see how correcting someone's deluded talk is considered not arguing sensibly, but hey, maybe he was pleading the fifth. Nor do I see how making a bonus track for your repackaged album is classed as falling victim of dance/RnB hybrid, but I was guessing that was said in jest. Why not pick out NeYo for it being his jump-off single.Lol, I just clocked, why your talking about CB. From times we used to debate who had the more star appeal, which resulted in you having to admit I was right.
c/s

theres a hierachyusherchris brown neyoomarionlloydtrey songs bobby vj.holidayray jto me thats like the three sets and levels find man like The Dream floating around between the usher and omarion group, this is a big move for omarion he can reinvent himself and with timbo co-signin this pushes him up a couple levels automatically

theres a hierachyusherchris brown neyoomarionlloydtrey songs bobby vj.holidayray jto me thats like the three sets and levels find man like The Dream floating around between the usher and omarion group, this is a big move for omarion he can reinvent himself and with timbo co-signin this pushes him up a couple levels automatically
Are you mad?J.Holiday is on a level of his own, above those 3.

Guest Tronics
c/s

Are you mad?J.Holiday is on a level of his own, above those 3.
Invalidated the whole hierachy. In terms of current heat, switch J. Holiday with Omarion or Trey Songz and your good. On talent, Trey and J. are on par, but I'm not sure what happens with Trey. Something isnt connecting. To me, J. Holiday will be knocking on the doors of the elite in a couple years time. He is the Keyshia Cole of the bunch. The truest singer, but the underdog. His props will follow in due time. I'm hoping the same happens with Trey 'cause dude is talented.