Dot Rotten - R.I.P Young Dot

Al3x

Debut release from Dot Rotten, part the OG crew, featuring P Money, Little Dee and many more. This has been supported heavily by the likes of Ras Kwami and has been played on major rotation on BBC 1xtra. check my 100% feedback on ebay and cop it here:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=320270279366e3a0_1.JPGTracklisting1: I'm Not 1 Of Dem2: Is It War?3: MC's Don't Bother Me4: Making Hits ft. Desperado, Little Dee and Brutal5: War Mission6: Rotten & Voltage ft. Voltage7: Can't Test My Crew ft Wiley8: This Year9: I'm A Leader10: My Guy's ft Griminal and Brutal11: Let Me Tell You12: That's How Life Goes ft. Brutal13: I'm A Professional14: Grime and Bass (Instrumental)15: Bazooka (Instrumental) 16: Pain And Strife ft Shimmer and Raresound

CAN'T TEST MY CREW NAH THEIR DREAMING MAN MIGHT BUST HIS HEAD OFF THE CELINGI'm a crazy chap contenplating why allah made blackIf you owe pees you better pay back I wont be give it lip like a feisty yatI will be run up in the crib on a hype in or run up with a chip with a stick where ya lady atIf you come up with the fibs you might get a gun to your ribs when I flip on a craze attackIm a crazy chap niggas say bow when they see me but I aint from E3 like maniacStyla G tried take the style for free on Bazooka beat now pay me backMy first big beat that hit the street went like dur dur dur durdur NOOOOBare wheels

CAN'T TEST MY CREW NAH THEIR DREAMING MAN MIGHT BUST HIS HEAD OFF THE CELINGI'm a crazy chap contenplating why allah made blackIf you owe pees you better pay back I wont be give it lip like a feisty yatI will be run up in the crib on a hype in or run up with a chip with a stick where ya lady atIf you come up with the fibs you might get a gun to your ribs when I flip on a craze attackIm a crazy chap niggas say bow when they see me but I aint from E3 like maniacStyla G tried take the style for free on Bazooka beat now pay me backMy first big beat that hit the street went like dur dur dur durdur NOOOOBare wheels
Tune is BIG.