Funky House

Guest28

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
Want to try an get back on this beat making thing nned some help with the funky 1.the kick snares you use where u get urs from/which ones do u use? check packs from Loopmasters on audionews, just search for house packs and you will find one you will like eventualy, alot of the commerical packs are actualy pie tbh 2.the BPM? 125-135 depends really3.up some of yours4.recommend some plugins? Sampletank, Minimonsta, Trilogy
not gna say too much or that will be telling :D

Want to try an get back on this beat making thing nned some help with the funky 1.the kick snares you use where u get urs from/which ones do u use? check packs from Loopmasters on audionews, just search for house packs and you will find one you will like eventualy, alot of the commerical packs are actualy pie tbh 2.the BPM? 125-135 depends really3.up some of yours4.recommend some plugins? Sampletank, Minimonsta, Trilogy
safe

safe
audio news is torrent site is there any where i can just straight download?

wot programs are u using? look on the net for latin percussion, then cut up and re-edit the samples, get a kick that's not too heavy, tune it, and find a snare with a bit of body, layer it with white noise if u have to. Just listen to tracks, and see wot they're using, wot feel are u going for? u want a souful, funky vibe, steer clear of harsh sounds, obviously u don't wanna use stuff like a hardcore hoover for ur lead sound, you'll want more reaf life sounding instruments.

wot programs are u using? look on the net for latin percussion, then cut up and re-edit the samples, get a kick that's not too heavy, tune it, and find a snare with a bit of body, layer it with white noise if u have to. Just listen to tracks, and see wot they're using, wot feel are u going for? u want a souful, funky vibe, steer clear of harsh sounds, obviously u don't wanna use stuff like a hardcore hoover for ur lead sound, you'll want more reaf life sounding instruments.
i got loads of programes i just need drum kits snare kit etc im looking to go for that straight funky vibe, been listening to a few tracks its hard to find latin house sounds

i got loads of programes i just need drum kits snare kit etc im looking to go for that straight funky vibe, been listening to a few tracks its hard to find latin house sounds
name/up some tracks of the kind of sound your looking for

I've got invites for audionews if anyone needs one.One I'm working on at the moment.Disco Donero - CleanFor the snares a big part of it is how its EQ'ed, I tend to layer them and add a lot of tops to one of them to give it that lively kick.BPM between 125 and 130 is most common.
yeah i like this, well produced, wot did u use for the brass? i swear in Reason every single brass preset sounds f*ck*ng wank, like someones farting down a mic.And Zomby, get a copy of Reason, when it comes to drums, epsecially congas, bongos etc... it's full of them, single hits and .Rex files that u can manually slice up. Well worth checking out to get you started.

the brass in that track flojo is nice! sounding nice thoughtoo much hi-end on the hi hats on my monitorsc/s bmc about the brasserting ill see what i can do fam, you use torrents?
Glad you said that, I was kinda unsure.And the brass samples in reason by default are shite apart from some of the trumpet staccato's, for all orchestral instruments I reccommend the Miroslav refills.http://www.sonicreality.com/viewDetails.ph...amp;view=sounds

any decent vst synth can make any sound bro (albino predator blue massive z3ta absynth are the 1s ive got experience with)i think what ur looking for is a vst which has presets u can useim afraid i cant help u therei know rob papen predator has some nice sounds for leads and basses in its preset librarybut i dont use itstrictly a logic ting out ere

+ some 1 name me some decent vsts to make some decent sounding sounds, that are suitable for house/funkyim lost
they use standard analogue-style sounds. any synth that uses subtractive synthesis (pretty much all of them) will do, in terms of instruments, look for Rhodes samples.

any decent vst synth can make any sound bro (albino predator blue massive z3ta absynth are the 1s ive got experience with)i think what ur looking for is a vst which has presets u can useim afraid i cant help u therei know rob papen predator has some nice sounds for leads and basses in its preset librarybut i dont use itstrictly a logic ting out ere
thanks for the reply broi mean i got some vsts.. obviously i am not very experienced etc..i dont want a vst that jus there and boom i got my soundjust wanted 1 that i can create a sound i want and tweak it and uknow , move on from there so i shall try that absynth u saidthanks

+ some 1 name me some decent vsts to make some decent sounding sounds, that are suitable for house/funkyim lost
they use standard analogue-style sounds. any synth that uses subtractive synthesis (pretty much all of them) will do, in terms of instruments, look for Rhodes samples.
cheers mani shall look into itjus need a push into the right direction u see :D