What's Your Philosophy to Knife Crime?

Rothschild

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor

kill or b killd is my philosophy. Bt i also dnt really care. As lng as me nd mine are ok. P.s f*ck ben kinsella again. I still keep seeing him

P.s f*ck ben kinsella again. I still keep seeing him
your not alone i keep seeing the yute i killed too

Guest M12 Part 2

the basic reason is its the cheapest and most easily accesible way to protect urself from a life threatening situation.if u cud pick a strap off ur kitchen table youts would be carrying them. if u could buy a leng easily youts would carry dem. if the jail time was as short as it is for knives youts wud b bussing shots too.the thing that sparks all this sh*t is fear though. if everyone wasnt afraid they could get tucked in at any time then they wouldn't be carrying anything.back in the day if you were in beef, you could walk street take your beating and be done with it. these days you might not wake up again

back in the day fisticuffs ting is air though coz i had a shank in 98 a nice flick ting

Guest M12 Part 2

maybe ur special then init.more time you'd be more likely to get banged out or hit with some form of blunt object.shanks were not a standard ting

I think that people use knives because they feel they cannot achieve their ambitions through using their mind as a tool, instead, they use a knife as a tool to make money. If I carry a knife, then I carry a knife because it is a tool to make money, I would be a Chef. But these kids are not using their tools properly. They feel that they can never be what their dreams tell them so they go down the 'gangster' route. Really they are affraid and believe you me, there are plenty of people walking out on road with knives now and you do not see me walking on road with a knife.. I don't need one, why? because I am not affraid. I don't understand that these people would carry a knife and believe they ain't got nothing to give to society, then why they trying to protect a life that is not contributing? You get one shot at life, to be remembered, to make your name in the history books, to procreate and live in happiness and these daft YOBS (Youth Offending Bastards) are throwing everything away. why? people come from the gutter and fight so hard to educate themselves and make money, why do they feel they can't make it? I think it is because they are scared to learn, they are scared to be all they can be, instead, their lives are controlled by others and they have been dominated by influence.also:People saying that they don't really care and also cussing Ben Kinsella .. if it was a member of their family that was shanked they would care and they would do exactly what the kinsellas are doing now. Truth is, if the kinsella family was black and they got as much media attention, you would all be siding with them right now.. but saying this, if it was gus from eastenders sibbling or cousin then they would have got the same coverage.

Either A) Means of IntimidationB.) ProtectionAnyone carrying it for B, I can give a bly to the roads are risky.
You condoning B opens up a whole new can of worms thoughThe story so far:Marlon had his knife on him for protection and saw MarcusMarlon had beef in the past with Marcus which lead to Marcus stabbing MarlonMarlon knew that Marcus would kill him if he had the chance toMarlon used his knife.You condone that?

People carry knives to give them a sense of power. alot of these youts are getting in beef constantly because they have nothing else to do with their lives , theyre selling drugs or arguing over sumfin pointless. Having a weapon both gives them the feeling that theyve got one up on their opponent or that theyre on an equal footing with a knife wielding opponent. Knives are used in jackings because they speed up the process & it again gives people the feeling that theyre at an advantage.

does this kind of sh*t even get reported in USA
stabbings happen. a man went on a stabbing rampage this week in san fransisco, 4 stabbings but no one died, its usually stuff like that that gets reported, random attacks, or if it happens at a school/uni, if all shootings or stabbings in major cities were reported there would be no room for the rest of the news. i never understood the 'the more you carry a knife the higher chances of getting stabbed' thing. i'm yet to read "he was also found with a knife" when i read about these teen stabbings, or any tbh.