Tattoos

Guest Tibbius

Guest Tibbius

Whos got what? and where?Some say it didnt hurt, some said they were bussin sweats and cryinyour experience?feeling to get one on my chest, bur been told its a bad idea

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor

got one on the side of my palm (one of the worst place apparently) it dont hurt too badly i would recommend it tbh. as long as u dont get a dumb one

Got 2.Obviously there is a degree of pain/ discomfort as it is a needle being dragged accross your skin but its all about how much pain you can tolerate. If it was that bad no one would get more than one (unless they only wanted one and thats it)I always think people who say "it dont hurt" or "I didnt feel thing" are blatant liars- just like them old buckets that try tell me childbirth dont hurt. Getthef*ckouttahere.

Guest Tibbius
got one on the side of my palm (one of the worst place apparently) it dont hurt too badly i would recommend it tbh. as long as u dont get a dumb one
my bredrin got one in the same place, but it started to fade quickly

Got one on my back left shoulder, one on my back right. Back left is a cross I designed, the other is a verse of a poem. I actually went back to my guy yesterday and hes drawing up a third to go on my shoulder which I'l be able to see tomorrow. I tried to draw it but it came out sh*t so he's doing a couple of designs.What you thinking of getting Tony?

on your chest?? thats gonna hurt! what & where??i dont kno why but a guy with a neck tattoo makes me just wanna ....!!!!!!! damn theyr HOT! & arm tattoos are nice. i genarlly like tattoos on guys but not too many coz theres nothing sexier than bare skin. ink all over kinda spoils it.i have been thinking of getting one for a looong time but it seems every gal is doing it now so im not really that eager. & when i finally do i want to make sure 25yrs from now im not gonna think 'oh sh*t'. like tatoos on boobs coz theyr not going to be perky forever! before it was a teddy bear 20 yrs later its a grizzly bear lol.

Got one on the underside of my left wrist - my chinese mate wrote my name and i thought itd be a good idea to get it done - them young mistakesLooks good though just couldve been abit more thoughtfulLooking to get a recently passed family members name across the bottom of the inside of my right bicep

Guest David Braund

imma get my chicks name written on my d*ckher whole name n date of birth + place of birth, in caps in size 30 fontwith space left to put hearts on itOOWWWWWWi actually wanna do this, but need 2 find a gd female tattoist

Guest Batman

Was gonna get neck, but it makes it real hard to get a job..real hardAlso was gonna get one on the side of my palm like PT, but I be back-handin so many bitches nowadays it would wear off real quick.

Guest Ermac
Hang tite, those mandem who get noticeable tattoos who aren't balling, yet still wonder why they aint got no job.
if this is sent 4 me,im just lukin 1 get 1 wen i got a child i put his/her name on d backand on my arm bwoi...cuz of where i am i gotta w8 till im 18 init

Guest David Braund
Hang tite, those mandem who get noticeable tattoos who aren't balling, yet still wonder why they aint got no job.
we dnt work for moneymoney works for usOWWWWWWWWWW

if ur gna get a nek tatoowear a shirtand get it done so the collar will cover it wen u go for a jobalsoif i was to get a tatoo i wud get 1 startin on my left pec, on d shoulder all the way down to my wristdem ones look sickkbut if ur gna get a tatoo i think its gta hav some meaninlow dem ppl who get it for a fashion ting

Im gonna get one in a couple of weeks time.I just beg it doesnt hurt too much and doesnt take too long cos i cnt take too much pain.I'm bare shook.
Where you gettin it done?
On the inside of my forearm.
Probably wont hurt then - Know quite a few people who got it there and said it never hurtJust depends on your pain threshold really