Creative Expressions

kurious

Guest Esquilax
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,O, what panic's in thy breastie!Thou need na start awa sae hasty,Wi' bickering brattle!I wad be laith to rin an' chase thee,Wi' murd'ring pattle! I'm truly sorry Man's dominion Has broken Nature's social union, An' justifies that ill opinion, Which makes thee startle, At me, thy poor, earth-born companion, An' fellow-mortal! I doubt na, whyles, but thou may thieve; What then? poor beastie, thou maun live! A daimen-icker in a thrave 'S a sma' request: I'll get a blessin wi' the lave, An' never miss't! Thy wee-bit housie, too, in ruin! It's silly wa's the win's are strewin! An' naething, now, to big a new ane, O' foggage green! An' bleak December's winds ensuin, Baith snell an' keen! Thou saw the fields laid bare an' wast, An' weary Winter comin fast, An' cozie here, beneath the blast, Thou thought to dwell, Till crash! the cruel coulter past Out thro' thy cell. That wee-bit heap o' leaves an' stibble, Has cost thee monie a weary nibble! Now thou's turn'd out, for a' thy trouble, But house or hald. To thole the Winter's sleety dribble, An' cranreuch cauld! But Mousie, thou are no thy-lane, In proving foresight may be vain: The best laid schemes o' Mice an' Men, Gang aft agley, An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain, For promis'd joy! Still, thou art blest, compar'd wi' me! The present only toucheth thee: But Och! I backward cast my e'e, On prospects drear! An' forward, tho' I canna see, I guess an' fear!
http://www.electricscotland.com/burns/mouse.htmlWait, wait, you're THE Robert Burns?!

hmm quick ting..Daddy’s little girl she appeared to beBut to everyone else who knew her She was more then what you seeHer allure and sexiness did the job Seducing boys & men,she did it all day longJames, Michael, Billy & Rob… Her scandalous ways gave her fameThrough her heartless acts daddy’s girl aimed to cause nothing but painShe vowed revenge against all men As the one she once loved had broke her heart Callous and cold she added names to her listThis guy, that guy, none of them could resistAnd each and every morning…She would leave with a smile Daddy’s little girl spreading her…STI
mite see if i can start a sun campaign to make this the new national anthemhave all the yukes belting it out in assembly

k sowanted 2 dig this up b4 it sank 2 deepi think its kina interesting 2 read a piece of some1like couple of the writings in here kinda show the complexity of expressing emotionsbig up those 4 sharing ona levelSoca this is the next part 2 'Fantasy' (its long)cwe'vmet b4 u an mewe, share the same fantasypassiondesireburning flamethat threatens 2 consumeand wreck havoc in both our bodiesas wetouch teasestimulateplease...let meplease...you...is this my callingdestiny,my purpose?myblessed fantasy, everynight i envision ussoaringleapingclimbing higher than the highest highso elevated, thateffortlessly we surpass those just finecontent with life on cloud 9powerful minds combineentertwineu findmy innermost thouhgts and feelingsoverstand my core centre, decipher, seek tru meaninglolfantasy, fantasy, fancy mei meandoufancy me and utaking a trip 2 the mountain peakswhere we can speakor simply, justappreciate the view in silenceseeits up 2 u cuz..just 1 look in my eyesreveals EXACTLY wat i fantasizei cantfrontwithuwords are so insignificant when the overwhelming vulnerability that IS body languageemerges and presents itself with a powerful dominencethat speaks volumes above the loudest human cry4give meitend 2 loose myself when i fantasize, fantasize....jeesas i 4got how long this ting ispart tree anuda night maybe

Guest Ivan Drago

5500+ posts strong, its a lot.Got Jodie in my yard doing wrong, its a lot.Don't write poems or songs, its a lot.A little less and it would still be a lot.Subtract 5500+ it would still be a lot.If Jodie never showed up it would still be a lot.It's a lot.

Girl, this d*ck is so cleanThis d*ck is so clean that you can boil it in some collard greensGirl, this d*ck is so cleanGirl, this d*ck is so clean that you can serve it with some lima beansThis d*ck is so cleanThis d*ck is so clean that you can boil it in some collard greensGirl this d*ck is so cleanIt'll probably go good with yr broccoli and cheese

this ones called 'my names freddie deeb'my names freddie deeb, im a poker badmani play high stakes and deres only 1 blackmannow daniel negranu and phil ivey back mandats how u know im a poker badmantry take me for robin but i know im batmani got new sandals then gus hansen cat manso i had to get my arab squad to come and den cap man

5500+ posts strong, its a lot.Got Jodie in my yard doing wrong, its a lot.Don't write poems or songs, its a lot.A little less and it would still be a lot.Subtract 5500+ it would still be a lot.If Jodie never showed up it would still be a lot.It's a lot.
I liked you better as the yellow guy stillWont stop parring til I've had my fillI'll let you touch my willy jaykay no homerYour mums got a cancer called sarcomaMalignant tumor arising from tissueNow you an orphan sellin big issue

Guest Ivan Drago
I liked you better as the yellow guy stillWont stop parring til I've had my fillI'll let you touch my willy jaykay no homerYour mums got a cancer called sarcomaMalignant tumor arising from tissueNow you an orphan sellin big issue
A day in the life of Bookcase Straight up homo and he aint tryna hide.Begging fo my d*ck but all I could say is...deniedDon't even need to make this a 4 bar TBH-Hrun up on you like GBH-H

A day in the life of Bookcase Straight up homo and he aint tryna hide.Begging fo my d*ck but all I could say is...deniedDon't even need to make this a 4 bar TBH-Hrun up on you like GBH-H
I can say borderline homo sh*t if its my goal toPut my hand in from behind now i control youclick the link, you yellow chink, I rick roll'd youI pull my hand from underneath, no one to hold you

I can say borderline homo sh*t if its my goal toPut my hand in from behind now i control youclick the link, you yellow chink, I rick roll'd youI pull my hand from underneath, no one to hold you
'boo hoo racism racism'we need a double standards smiley

Guest Ivan Drago
bars, brb.

'boo hoo racism racism'we need a double standards smiley
thats abit different to your repeated use of "paki"im going to sleep ill holla int he morning

Guest haze-e
'WHAT DID HE SAYSOMEBODY TELL ME WAT DID HE SAYTHINKIN HE'S HARD, TALKING HIS TALKILL BE UP IN HIS FACE LIKE WHAT DID HE SAY'P-Money
is this how the bar goes :confused:
oh yes ... he changes a few mina words here and there .. but that is the basis
SMHWhat did he say?/Somebody tell me what did he say?/Thinks that hes hard/I will lift up my top/Put the ting inna his face like/What did you say?/