What are we all doing this weekend?

JDC

today-went to that nba ting in trafalgar square, jamed in cousins yard, gym.sat-not sure yetsun-burgess park
AAAH :blink: I was gonna go you know, my cousin went there, you prolly saw him. He competed in the dunk contest.
nah didnt see himwhen i got there i only saw the free throw contest/1 on 1do u kno a breh called chol (sp?) black guy from the endzduppied the 1 on 1luol deng was there aswell

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

today-went to that nba ting in trafalgar square, jamed in cousins yard, gym.sat-not sure yetsun-burgess park
AAAH :blink: I was gonna go you know, my cousin went there, you prolly saw him. He competed in the dunk contest.
nah didnt see himwhen i got there i only saw the free throw contest/1 on 1do u kno a breh called chol (sp?) black guy from the endzduppied the 1 on 1
LMAO YEEEAH I know Chol still, I'm cool with his brother. Man's a f*ck*ng animal.How did he do exactly?

nah didnt see himwhen i got there i only saw the free throw contest/1 on 1do u kno a breh called chol (sp?) black guy from the endzduppied the 1 on 1
LMAO YEEEAH I know Chol still, I'm cool with his brother. Man's a f*ck*ng animal.How did he do exactly?
lol, chol goes camp with my lil bro.he smacked it still, he got bare tired at the end tho but he came secondsome white guy won it, he's called biscuit dunno if u know him tho.

lol, chol goes camp with my lil bro.he smacked it still, he got bare tired at the end tho but he came secondsome white guy won it, he's called biscuit dunno if u know him tho.
LOL Yeah my friend told me he came first, and he was in the dunk contest too. White boy with hops lol.AARGH, I shoulda reached. I just want to get involved in more of these things now that I've finished uni. Maybe in Naija since Imma be there for a bit and they're seriously on this b-ball ting.

Too much drink last couple days man.Tomorrow: securing an outfit/going to wedding reception. Queens Park Festival inbetween possiblySunday: That Latin festival it looks like, don't even want to reach but it's gonna be a nice intoxicating jam.
i swear at the chock-a-block ting i didnt reach, i told you to tap my shouldersame applies, you're crossing over into my gardeni'll buy you a mcflurry, normal...

LOL Yeah my friend told me he came first, and he was in the dunk contest too. White boy with hops lol.AARGH, I shoulda reached. I just want to get involved in more of these things now that I've finished uni. Maybe in Naija since Imma be there for a bit and they're seriously on this b-ball ting.
yh u shoulda reachedbut one thng they f*cked up on the one on ones were the age groupsthey didnt split the 1 on 1's into different group so it was all 1 big competitionmeaning at times u get chol/biscuit taking on little 4 year olds, was kinda jokes still lmao

Too much drink last couple days man.Tomorrow: securing an outfit/going to wedding reception. Queens Park Festival inbetween possiblySunday: That Latin festival it looks like, don't even want to reach but it's gonna be a nice intoxicating jam.
i swear at the chock-a-block ting i didnt reach, i told you to tap my shouldersame applies, you're crossing over into my gardeni'll buy you a mcflurry, normal...
How was i supposed to tap shoulder if you weren't there?Anyways, that trains been and passed my dear.I'll just watch from a far, with a smirk on my face all the while..like i always do :shiftyninja:

yh u shoulda reachedbut one thng they f*cked up on the one on ones were the age groupsthey didnt split the 1 on 1's into different group so it was all 1 big competitionmeaning at times u get chol/biscuit taking on little 4 year olds, was kinda jokes still lmao
:blink::lol: Are you serious?

How was i supposed to tap shoulder if you weren't there?Anyways, that trains been and passed my dear.I'll just watch from a far, with a smirk on my face all the while..like i always do :shiftyninja:
stated luv lolanywho i'll just wait till i can feel some eyes piercing the side of my headpiece...

yeahit basically goes1 on1, first person to score wins and stays in the game, the loser goes to the back of the line and waits his turn againso basically when chol/biscuit beat someone, when a lil guy comes over to face them and gets straight to the back of the line straight away

yeahit basically goes1 on1, first person to score wins and stays in the game, the loser goes to the back of the line and waits his turn againso basically when chol/biscuit beat someone, when a lil guy comes over to face them and gets straight to the back of the line straight away
Ayyy, f*ck that.From what I've heard some other guy from ends called Deng even progressed in Midnight Madness.Bare man making movements instead of me :(

Ayyy, f*ck that.From what I've heard some other guy from ends called Deng even progressed in Midnight Madness.Bare man making movements instead of me :(
yeah, my bro plays with deng aswellhe goes to my collegewhats midnght madness? deng kinda flopped on the 1 on 1 tho