fao - people who live with their friends

LuLu

sometimes, like they're tidy freaks! i often leave sh*t out or cupboard doors open and they hate it! Thing is it's a good thing coz it makes me more conscious of the mess i make, so hopefully it will mould me into a tidier and therefore more organised person.

i moved in with my friends this summer so will see how that goes. obviously we will annoy each other im not going to lie about that one!! like they all like listening to loud music in the morn but when i wake up i prefer silence. but i have my room to escape to heywill see what else drives us mad!! it should be interesting! lol

fine, fine, i get the hint i will never make another topic again cos they are all shite.and if i do, admin can ban me.gdnite
I actually thought that since we are on a life style forum questions like this would have been standard.Why would you allow some of these idiots to run you off? Theres nothing wrong with this topic at all.AnywayI lived with my best friend a few years ago, we still close but the relationship aint the same.They would stress about things like bills on the 25th of the month when neither of us could do anything about it since we both got paid at the end of the month.It just added uneccesary strain on the friendship cos they wouldnt chill out

fine, fine, i get the hint i will never make another topic again cos they are all shite.and if i do, admin can ban me.gdnite
I actually thought that since we are on a life style forum questions like this would have been standard.Why would you allow some of these idiots to run you off? Theres nothing wrong with this topic at all.AnywayI lived with my best friend a few years ago, we still close but the relationship aint the same.They would stress about things like bills on the 25th of the month when neither of us could do anything about it since we both got paid at the end of the month.It just added uneccesary strain on the friendship cos they wouldnt chill out
it wasnt so much that i was a sh*t topic is wasthe fact that she always makes topics asking questions do you do this , do you do that?and when told about this flaw she takes it like a bitch and goes of in a hissy fit.

it wasnt so much that i was a sh*t topic is wasthe fact that she always makes topics asking questions do you do this , do you do that?and when told about this flaw she takes it like a bitch and goes of in a hissy fit.
has she done that before? The Hissy fit thing I mean?