Lipsing in Clubs

Sub_Zero

Most of the time it's like a drunken thing but heads on here go on line it's "a white person thing" when I go raving it's 50 - 50. As in whites, blacks, asians, blackanese, taiwanese and every other Tom, d*ck and Jerome are doing it.Whats the problem?Do the type of girls in your clubs have "aids on there lips"?Whats the difference between mashing these girls after the clubs and lipsing them in the clubs?I aint the kind of dude to go raving and start sticking my tongue down bare sketty girls throats but if there's some sexy thing that's definately on, I wouldn't think twice.

Bruv.. Come on it IS a white people thing. (I'm white)Or maybe a white people club thing. I see it RARELY in the black dances I tend to go to.I don't know why people do it though, them things there are for private moments. Like Smaddy said it's very intimate.Fingering girls in the corner @ under 18's back in the late 90's however was acceptable for all races.

Bruv.. Come on it IS a white people thing. (I'm white)Or maybe a white people club thing. I see it RARELY in the black dances I tend to go to.I don't know why people do it though, them things there are for private moments. Like Smaddy said it's very intimate.Fingering girls in the corner @ under 18's back in the late 90's however was acceptable for all races.
So if you meet a beautiful girl in a club and I'm talking about someone you could really relate to and everythings going great. You wouldn't kiss her if she lent in?

So if you meet a beautiful girl in a club and I'm talking about someone you could really relate to and everythings going great. You wouldn't kiss her if she lent in?
No effin way darg!C/S the above guy. There's certain girls I will beat but not lips.What you're sayin doesn't make sense anyway.. For one any girl I meet in a rave is prob not gonna be potential wife. For two how can I connect in a dance where we've had no real conversation.The only way I can/want to connect with a girl ina dance is my ting and her narni. It's a lust thing and lust = sex for me. More than lust = exchangin of saliva.

how u kno u can relate to herwhat cos shes pretty in the dark?exchangin saliva is a whole load more intimate then rub ups fully clothed
I've established strong connections with people in an hour before so if you can imagine meeting someone in a club that's opens at 10.30 and finished at 4 it's eash to get intimate in that time. To me it's not a matter of time anyway, it's how well you get on. If you've ever been swept of your feet you'll understand what I mean.

Most of the time it's like a drunken thing but heads on here go on line it's "a white person thing" when I go raving it's 50 - 50. As in whites, blacks, asians, blackanese, taiwanese and every other Tom, d*ck and Jerome are doing it.Whats the problem?Do the type of girls in your clubs have "aids on there lips"?Whats the difference between mashing these girls after the clubs and lipsing them in the clubs?I aint the kind of dude to go raving and start sticking my tongue down bare sketty girls throats but if there's some sexy thing that's definately on, I wouldn't think twice.
cuz at the yard after its u and her ... in the club if she lipsing u that easy .. think bout how many other man she been doing it toaint the in ting for 2008/09 TBH

No effin way darg!C/S the above guy. There's certain girls I will beat but not lips.What you're sayin doesn't make sense anyway.. For one any girl I meet in a rave is prob not gonna be potential wife. For two how can I connect in a dance where we've had no real conversation.The only way I can/want to connect with a girl ina dance is my ting and her narni. It's a lust thing and lust = sex for me. More than lust = exchangin of saliva.
That's strange to me. Maybe I'm abnormal but I would never beat a girl who I wouldn't kiss. EVER.So you would prefer to swap genital juices? For me lust goes hand in hand with kissing. I usually initiate sex with a kiss, I can't imagine having sex without kissing.

cuz at the yard after its u and her ... in the club if she lipsing u that easy .. think bout how many other man she been doing it toaint the in ting for 2008/09 TBH
Yea I think thats the point also I forgot to make.. If she's mad sexy then yes I will lips it, but not in the dance.I think just generally I feel them actions are for private moments..I kiss passionately tbh.. And to be seen doin that in public is slippin. My kissing game is high when I lay it down.Kissing girls like you love them (hand on back of neck etc) >>>>>>>> Any move you drop to get the pumps damp.On the subject of moist.. Sub Zero your post about sweeping off feet in a rave was more than saturated G.

That's strange to me. Maybe I'm abnormal but I would never beat a girl who I wouldn't kiss. EVER.So you would prefer to swap genital juices? For me lust goes hand in hand with kissing. I usually initiate sex with a kiss, I can't imagine having sex without kissing.
If I met the girl in the rave its a standard dom thing though innit. Its a means to buss a nut.I hear you on the sex and kissing thing. Maybe I phrased my first response wrong. What I'm sayin is I aint f*ckin in public so why am I kissing in public? They show a similar level of intimacy (kissing being more intimate imo).

Yea I think thats the point also I forgot to make.. If she's mad sexy then yes I will lips it, but not in the dance.I think just generally I feel them actions are for private moments..I kiss passionately tbh.. And to be seen doin that in public is slippin. My kissing game is high when I lay it down.Kissing girls like you love them (hand on back of neck etc) >>>>>>>> Any move you drop to get the pumps damp.On the subject of moist.. Sub Zero your post about sweeping off feet in a rave was more than saturated G.
Like I said in my first post, I'm playing the devils advocate. Don't get it twisted though, I know certain girls that have fell and still are in love with dudes they met in clubs. Sometimes these goons turn out to be alright. You can meet people anywhere and just because it's a club doesn't mean everyone you meet in there is waste.

If I met the girl in the rave its a standard dom thing though innit. Its a means to buss a nut.I hear you on the sex and kissing thing. Maybe I phrased my first response wrong. What I'm sayin is I aint f*ckin in public so why am I kissing in public? They show a similar level of intimacy (kissing being more intimate imo).
I get ya.