HSA

Seth Rollins

Guest Van Der Wavy

This Erika B ting thinks she's a dime.Added her as a friend still, pictures are not doing it.I'm banned though, lol.Somebody gotta lure them over here, I'll up pics of her if you want.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Van Der Wavy
shud just leng off every admin / the ones who are chatting sh*t in evri pic...
That's what I'm saying but like I said, I'm banned. Even my pic ain't there no more. LolNeed a Viper to set it off on the FB front.

Guest Van Der Wavy
Im down. VIp2 vs facebook group lol.
Bruv, you on there yeah?I'll give you a pic to up on here brushing one of the main culprits.Then you post a link to the forum, saying the person is getting brushed.Photoshop massive, beg ya get ready. Safe.

i posted my pic up on the HSA group....its nothing....
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=665653&op=11&o=all&view=all&subj=25414651373&aid=-1&oid=25414651373&id=517520931

i suggest everyone on here do the same....especially the peeps on here who have been known to try throw swagger around....

your a jker. I actually laughed at the pictured heading b4 I even put ths picture up..

Guest Sorter.
Im down. VIp2 vs facebook group lol.
Bruv, you on there yeah?I'll give you a pic to up on here brushing one of the main culprits.Then you post a link to the forum, saying the person is getting brushed.Photoshop massive, beg ya get ready. Safe.
give a link...