Last day transfer deals

LS

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sorter.
So Man City are gonna be working with that Chelsea money?f*ck off.
wrong on so many levels.
I'm wrong?I'm lost right now, what exactly is going on? Have they even signed anyone since the new guy took over?I could look in the other thread but I'm mad lazy right now.
basically chelsea money = spare change to these guys:rofl:

Guest Van Der Wavy
Spurs are better equipped than City to get top 4.We have seen this all before, this could easily be another Thaksin situation where things dont turn out to be quite what they seem.
Exactly, regardless of how much money they have.And even so, there's that UEFA investigation where they're looking to regulate teams competing and their finances. So not everything will be so clear-cut.

Guest Van Der Wavy
So Man City are gonna be working with that Chelsea money?f*ck off.
wrong on so many levels.
I'm wrong?I'm lost right now, what exactly is going on? Have they even signed anyone since the new guy took over?I could look in the other thread but I'm mad lazy right now.
basically chelsea money = spare change to these guys:rofl:
:D

Guest Van Der Wavy
Why would Totty let him go to Man City? Arent they closer rivals as far as competing for places?
IF Berbatov was to leave, and that's a MASSIVE if, they'd do it, just to spite United.

Have they had a meeting with Hughes?If not, will he be happy they are picking players for him?Is he happy at signing for a club under Shinawatra, it being sold a few months later to people he's never met?Are they in it for the long haul?and the main thing is...it's a group, not ONE guy, we've seen the troubles the owners at Liverpool have had with agreeing on transfer targets with Parry and Rafa.This is a group of people, who don't speak Englsih and dont live in this country.... So Hughes will have to contract that guy citeh have as chief executive (the one from Nike, I forget his name) who will have to negotiate with 5/6 (or however many) Arabs everytime he wants to release funds.They probably wont sign Berbatov, it's probably just a publicity stunt to get the fans on their side and show they mean business.

They've got 800-900B...f*ck...
B + M are quite close on the keyboard, so I'm assuming & hoping you pressed the wrong key.
Nope. It was on SSN.
combined, there is a few of themwhat they are worth doesnt represent the value of the club or what they will spend, they all will have to put in equal sums and certain members of the consortium might not be on that if all their money is tied up in oil rigs or something.

Guest Sorter.
They've got 800-900B...f*ck...
B + M are quite close on the keyboard, so I'm assuming & hoping you pressed the wrong key.
Nope. It was on SSN.
yeah its not just one guy like Abromovic....these guys are a whole f*ck*ng royal family.....

Guest Van Der Wavy
Scolari said Wenger just tried to sign Saloman Kalou.That was a random one by Wenger. Always does this sh*t on last day Lol.
Nah, he showed interest a lil' while after Euro 2008.