Being stalked

A Bit Better

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my room is a spiders nest nowadayseversince my window broke a few monthes ago and its always wide open, the spiders and f*ck knos what other kinda bugs all get cushty in my room all on the ceiling n floor corners. im shook 2 enter my room somtimes cos thers spiders asbig as those chocolate golden coins. gotta be armed 2 walk into my own room witha rolled up magazine or sumthing.need 2 get this window fixxxxed be4 i get eaten one nightim para now thinking thers spiders on my body, i go 2 slap my arm n thers nothin ther

mans got the mini-hoover in the room. spiders don't dare come in.and if they do they get sucked up...then I suck up a piece of tissue cos i'm para it'll get out
Nah mini hoovers dont work. I got one and sucked up one grasshopper one time when i found one in my room (f*ck knows how it got there) and the nasty thing came crawling back out as if to say "Bitch please!".

Guest M12 Part 2
spider.jpgIs in your house.
oh my GOOD LORDwhat on earth is that?! & where is it from so i NEVER go there?!
from the american troops im guesing afghanistan or iraqand
mans got the mini-hoover in the room. spiders don't dare come in.and if they do they get sucked up...then I suck up a piece of tissue cos i'm para it'll get out
Nah mini hoovers dont work. I got one and sucked up one grasshopper one time when i found one in my room (f*ck knows how it got there) and the nasty thing came crawling back out as if to say "Bitch please!".
LMAO

By a spider, maybe more. Was in the living room and saw some HUGE movement in front of the TV. Turned the light on and couldn't see anything, then suddenly see a spider dart under the armchair.Wasn't ready to battle and I wasn't really watching the TV anyway so I come upstairs to my room. Sit down on my chair and look down on the floor and there's a huge spider! Got a slipper and crushed it out of existence but I'm para now. They're stalking me! No way did that one spider get upstairs before me so there's more than one and they're trying to get me. Can't put my feet on the ground!f*ck! It's that time of year!
Lol, how could the same thing happen to me! I was watching TV in the dark when I saw a shadow moving in the corner. I sprayed deodrant on it but it was one of those huge and FAST ones, so it hid behind my bookshelf. I had to wait for it for about 20 minutes but it's now trapped in a glass jar. I don't squash insects because I don't want the remains on my walls/ surfaces.

from the american troops im guesing afghanistan or iraq
good because i wasn't looking to go there anyways. hope they don't migrate or people start bringing them over for amusement. oooh God i'm having nightmares tonight..i'm not scared of the ones with the long legs but the fat ones are scary & this one here..

good because i wasn't looking to go there anyways. hope they don't migrate or people start bringing them over for amusement. oooh God i'm having nightmares tonight..i'm not scared of the ones with the long legs but the fat ones are scary & this one here..
Them spiders are quite common on the outskirts of london.They are harmless.

liar

liar
How so?

liar
How so?
the big ones?? like the one in the picture?

liar
How so?
Yes like the one in the picture.

liar
How so?
lol oooh i see. you really are lyingif not proof

liar
How so?
MISSBEE HOW CAN U HAVE NO SEEN THEM BEFOREdont u get outa london?

liar
How so?
lol i live out of london you goof

liar
How so?
WTF an u aint seen one of dem spiders ur in for a big shock u fully have taken jodies role no sendage

liar
How so?
WTF an u aint seen one of dem spiders ur in for a big shock u fully have taken jodies role no sendage
i wasn't buying it you know!