Who likes spiders?

L

I can't stand the things, I mean proper freeze up around the big ones and ting.1 of my boys hates them as much as me but just to spite me he picked 1 up and chased me with it. I hid in the closet where theres this little light switch at the top. He told me to turn the light on and look at me feet, the prick had put it through the crack in the door. I jumped like a bitch and smashed my head of the light....As it goes he aint even my boy no more, he can f*ck off.

I can't stand the things, I mean proper freeze up around the big ones and ting.1 of my boys hates them as much as me but just to spite me he picked 1 up and chased me with it. I hid in the closet where theres this little light switch at the top. He told me to turn the light on and look at me feet, the prick had put it through the crack in the door. I jumped like a bitch and smashed my head of the light....As it goes he aint even my boy no more, he can f*ck off.
LOOL wtf.sounds like sumin children would be doing. shud of just slapped his hand HARD then spiders gone plus he gets a little pain. :lol:

Went to my bredrins yard yesterday, and noticed he had a spider hanging from his ceiling.I told him to open the window and I pinched the silk and dragged it slowly out of the window.Bredrins then started arguing with each other:"See, why couldn't you do that?!""It's your yard bruv. Why couldn't you do that?!"Made me laugh. Proper shook ones.

spiders are peacefull aswell.unlike flying insects which just PISS U OFF.spiders dnt move that much.
just to let you know that we ALL eat these things in our sleep
ye ive herd that thing bout u eat such n such many spiders in ur lifetime while u sleep.well i cant see any facts to that, but if it does happen then i wouldnt care if i didnt notice and stayed asleep.once its in ur stomach its gna melt into nothingness anyways.

spiders are peacefull aswell.unlike flying insects which just PISS U OFF.spiders dnt move that much.
ye ive herd that thing bout u eat such n such many spiders in ur lifetime while u sleep.well i cant see any facts to that, but if it does happen then i wouldnt care if i didnt notice and stayed asleep.once its in ur stomach its gna melt into nothingness anyways.
LOL @ sleeping with your mouth open

LOL @ sleeping with your mouth open
i dont which is 1 of the reasons why i think that the "you eat this many spiders in ur sleep" statement is air.