''I HAVE A DREAM''

bane

O Guy, if Violet made a topic on here about your sex life, and listed in graphic detail what you did, or even just made topics about d*ck, on a male orientated, no homo filled forum, would that be alright with you?Would you genuinely not feel a way?
In the first place why would she do this when he uses the forum aswell?Are girls not allowed to make topics on sex because it's a male dominated forum? You lot justify your argument by saying ''Drama was dating so and so now shes linking this new man'' so thats why she's loose... but now you're saying what Mikey Kane said... ''talking about d*ck on a male orientated forum is loose'' how is this possible? Are we on a forum to chit chat and make friends? Or discuss things?
You know what Soca? I can actually understand where the guys are coming from. If you have a recognisable face, and your paths cross with people in real life, I would personally be uncomfortable with people knowing what goes on in my sex life, then thats not the lick.If fyes was a mystery poster, it would be different IMO. If you're a recognisable member and you choose to let your paths cross with certain members then you need to have a little bit of decorum because the internet is realer than people choose to admit.
I remember saying this in another topic tbhThe one fyes made.Just about sums up my view.Basically, I wouldnt wanna be walking down the street knowing any Tom, d*ck and Harry knew about my sex life.Especially if I got clocked with my man.

j-love, i hear u dont broadcast ur sexual activities on here, respect 4 thatbut u not talking about ur sex life in real life seems a bit extreeme to mei mean NO ONE?any1 who has sex has something 2 say about it imo, or does it all go in2 ur dear diary?
Nah its very rare I speak on it...I have nothing to say about it to anyone bar who is involved imo. So when in group convos if the questions r things along the lines of "Whts ur fave sex position" etc etc, I dont give a input.I'm quite a private person when it comes to personal things.

I talk about what needs to be talked about. Some things I deem to personal for me to mention, or I just don't experience so I can't really comment on.Furthermore. The fact that this forum crosses over into real life means I'd prefer for people not to know such intimate details about me.I'm not comfortable with being so blasé about certain things.I don't look down on people that do its just my personal preference.
confirmed!

j-love, i hear u dont broadcast ur sexual activities on here, respect 4 thatbut u not talking about ur sex life in real life seems a bit extreeme to mei mean NO ONE?any1 who has sex has something 2 say about it imo, or does it all go in2 ur dear diary?
Nah its very rare I speak on it...I have nothing to say about it to anyone bar who is involved imo. So when in group convos if the questions r things along the lines of "Whts ur fave sex position" etc etc, I dont give a input.I'm quite a private person when it comes to personal things.
c/s this

• 11 months later...