Hooked On Ink!

t-dan

Guest Flava Dave
What's the pain meter saying on tattoos on the inside of your wrists?Just a simple one, a word. Would it hurt?
nt even badbad of my hand hurt bout 3x more coz it was on bonen keep in mind that my artist has 2 do my tatts, then go over them twice again coz im dark, so mans basically piercing open woundsbt it was alright still, even the neck didnt hurt, but the back of the hand stung

What's the pain meter saying on tattoos on the inside of your wrists?Just a simple one, a word. Would it hurt?
nt even badbad of my hand hurt bout 3x more coz it was on bonen keep in mind that my artist has 2 do my tatts, then go over them twice again coz im dark, so mans basically piercing open woundsbt it was alright still, even the neck didnt hurt, but the back of the hand stung
£45 a hour, are you really thinking of travelling to Wolverhampton for a tat lol?? (did u think im from london, sorry bro)

Guest Flava Dave
£45 a hour, are you really thinking of travelling to Wolverhampton for a tat lol?? (did u think im from london, sorry bro)
45 n hr is ite still, id b on goin there if man could do my ting for less than 4 bills stillf*ck knows hw long itd take doe

Guest Flava Dave
let me know what your thinking of getting, ill put it to him and get you a quote, ill let him know your thinkin of coming up to get it done, im going on monday to get some more work done.
PMs

If I get one tattoo, I'm done for. I KNOW I'll get hooked.
Trust.Said I'd get a small 1 and only 1.Now got 4.
Aint nobody thought of going to the ''london ink'' studio? i know bare ppl are from london on here...that louis molloy guy is f*ckin heavy
Goin there tomorrow as it happens.Kinda near Angel tube so I hear.WIll reportTryna get Andi Bone to do my next one though

If I get one tattoo, I'm done for. I KNOW I'll get hooked.
Trust.Said I'd get a small 1 and only 1.Now got 4.
Aint nobody thought of going to the ''london ink'' studio? i know bare ppl are from london on here...that louis molloy guy is f*ckin heavy
Goin there tomorrow as it happens.Kinda near Angel tube so I hear.WIll reportTryna get Andi Bone to do my next one though
yeah i looked it up on the net near angel tube, let me know how it goes bro