Premier League week 6 topic

Younger

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ronaldo was on the floor saying, 'I didn't want a penalty!'," said Nolan in the Daily Mail."I don't think one of them put their hands up asking for a penalty. Fletcher's going, 'It's not a penalty', Tevez is going, 'It's not a penalty'. Twenty players who were in the box at the time knew it wasn't a penalty."But the man who was in black had the final say. They couldn't believe their luck."But you're at United and unfortunately that happens."It does strike fear into you when you look at this magnificent stadium. Maybe that's what's happened to the referee. He said he thought Jlloyd took Ronaldo before the ball."It didn't make sense to me at all. But I can't say too much or I'm going to get done by the FA."
fair play to the cunts.
anyone got a link where i can watch this

"Ronaldo was on the floor saying, 'I didn't want a penalty!'," said Nolan in the Daily Mail."I don't think one of them put their hands up asking for a penalty. Fletcher's going, 'It's not a penalty', Tevez is going, 'It's not a penalty'. Twenty players who were in the box at the time knew it wasn't a penalty."But the man who was in black had the final say. They couldn't believe their luck."But you're at United and unfortunately that happens."It does strike fear into you when you look at this magnificent stadium. Maybe that's what's happened to the referee. He said he thought Jlloyd took Ronaldo before the ball."It didn't make sense to me at all. But I can't say too much or I'm going to get done by the FA."
fair play to the cunts.
glad to see Nolan talking sense.talksport were pissing me off last night.saying Ronnie dived for the pen.