Your Other Half's Family

Jodie

got some third degree first time i met her rentsdad was on some "is my family racist?" tip (i'm white, shes black), mum jus looked dissapointed lolsince then they're very polite but thats iti made the descision over a year ago not to go round there till i'm invitedneedless to say after over fives years i'm still waiting for that invite

got some third degree first time i met her rentsdad was on some "is my family racist?" tip (i'm white, shes black), mum jus looked dissapointed lolsince then they're very polite but thats iti made the descision over a year ago not to go round there till i'm invitedneedless to say after over fives years i'm still waiting for that invite
:D:D

I've met the family of my partner of 2yrs..mum, dad siblings grandparents, the lot....he's just met three members of my family..mum and 2 brothers. He has never met my dad and is unlikely until I bring him home and say ''dad this is the man i'm planning to marry''.....that's just my dad.

:D:D