FANTASTIC PLASTIC

bwoywonder

I don't understand the 9 pages of hate. Yeah he is arrogant then so was Toney. His chains look alright, and can see certain heads wearing it."IS IT COZ I IS Ethipoian?"I got a little feelin' yes. Coz man ain't West African looking, man is getting parred off in an instant.I'll go into it more if u want...

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tibbius
Peter or Paul?respect the hustle but to imply lego sent to it you is a bit far out, dont you think
repeat that statement?ur sentence was all over the gaff
from that reply, must be pauli'll repeatI RESPECT THE HUSTLE, BUT TO IMPLY THE LOGO GROUP SENT THESE TO YOU/COMMISSIONED YOU TO MAKE THEM IS A LITTLE UNPROFESSIONAL
OHHHHHH U MEAN U DONT BELIEVE ME CUZ?
Negative, however, if i am wrong, due to the stance you've taken throughout this topic, i would be grateful and willing to hold my mouth shut if you provide proof to the forum of the legitimacy of your statement.
I'LL TAKE A PIC OF MY INVOICE FROM THEMAND STACKS OF LEGO BOXES IN MY ROOMPLS BARE WITH ME YE OF LITTLE FAITH HAHAHAHAA
you have an invoice from them because u purchased lego in bulkshow me a payment from lego to you n i'll shut my mouth.

I don't understand the 9 pages of hate. Yeah he is arrogant then so was Toney. His chains look alright, and can see certain heads wearing it."IS IT COZ I IS Ethipoian?"I got a little feelin' yes. Coz man ain't West African looking, man is getting parred off in an instant.I'll go into it more if u want...
please do coz this guy is clearly acting like a arsegot nothing to do with him being west africanbut yeah please go into it morenote that this isnt the first thread with his chains and this type of reaction

Peter or Paul?respect the hustle but to imply lego sent to it you is a bit far out, dont you think
from that reply, must be pauli'll repeatI RESPECT THE HUSTLE, BUT TO IMPLY THE LOGO GROUP SENT THESE TO YOU/COMMISSIONED YOU TO MAKE THEM IS A LITTLE UNPROFESSIONAL
Negative, however, if i am wrong, due to the stance you've taken throughout this topic, i would be grateful and willing to hold my mouth shut if you provide proof to the forum of the legitimacy of your statement.
I'LL TAKE A PIC OF MY INVOICE FROM THEMAND STACKS OF LEGO BOXES IN MY ROOMPLS BARE WITH ME YE OF LITTLE FAITH HAHAHAHAA
you have an invoice from them because u purchased lego in bulkshow me a payment from lego to you n i'll shut my mouth.
Like ur first statement you've got it mixed upOKLEGO send me there products for freeI make them up, shot them and give them a percentageUNLESS i BUY my own bricks and shot themthen I dont give any to anybody

please do coz this guy is clearly acting like a arsegot nothing to do with him being west africanbut yeah please go into it morenote that this isnt the first thread with his chains and this type of reaction
PLEASE DOCONTINUE WITH THE PAR!GIMME MORE EXPOSURE!I NEED MORE HATERS!BLACK ANT....UR MUM! HAHAHAHAHAREPLY!

Guest Tibbius

its not even a hate thing, what im debatin is professionalismand the fact that you implied that lego commissioned you to make them

do u jus buy lego n fit these 2gether?
I dont buy them I get given them from LEGO Group
i agree that the boxes came from lego due to bulk ordersbut the level of ambiguity you left, and the way you replied to everything thereafter is setting yourself up for animositybearing in mind that an invoice is a note from a SELLER to a BUYER

Like ur first statement you've got it mixed upOKLEGO send me there products for freeI make them up, shot them and give them a percentageUNLESS i BUY my own bricks and shot themthen I dont give any to anybody
COME CHECK ME AND I'LL SHOW U SO U KNO AINT NO PHOTOSHOP, EDIT JOB BEEN DUN THEN IT CAN COME FROM SOMEONE ELSE MOUTH...IM KINDA DISSAPOINTED THAT U SEE THE MOVEMENT N STILL NEED PROOF BOUT CERTAIN TINGS BUT ANYWAY

Guest Tibbius

i see the movement, but i also see how you're talkiin/typinim disappointed sameway as to your conduct, like i said, if im wrong, show me, and its end conversationanyways congrats on the 10pager

PLEASE DOCONTINUE WITH THE PAR!GIMME MORE EXPOSURE!I NEED MORE HATERS!BLACK ANT....UR MUM! HAHAHAHAHAREPLY!
par? im not "parring" youexposure? no one is chattin ur name away from this sitehate? its more pity than anythingmy mum? is a very nice ladybut do have a nice evening...and no, not with my mum

COME CHECK ME AND I'LL SHOW U SO U KNO AINT NO PHOTOSHOP, EDIT JOB BEEN DUN THEN IT CAN COME FROM SOMEONE ELSE MOUTH...IM KINDA DISSAPOINTED THAT U SEE THE MOVEMENT N STILL NEED PROOF BOUT CERTAIN TINGS BUT ANYWAY
In America they call it 'selling wolf tickets'

par? im not "parring" youexposure? no one is chattin ur name away from this sitehate? its more pity than anythingmy mum? is a very nice ladybut do have a nice evening...and no, not with my mum
LOL

Chatting sh*t, peanut headed ute. Ratings if you got someting to full back on when dis flops i.e. degree or suttin
I KNOW, LETS PLAY A GAME CALLED "PRINT OUT UR BANK STATEMENT AND POST IT ON TO REVEAL BALANCE"*Excludes Students With Loans*KINDLY FALL BACK.
LOL, go tru den. bun da hype talk

too late, 10 pages in...too mutha f**kin late lol

You know what bwoywonder, is seriously annoying. Been reading this thread. He is them "I know you are but what Am I?" people, I swear just ban him.
I bet ur breakin out in a heat rash init?Coz aint no one getting banned up in here! lolits a forum dummywhy dont u *ahem* kindly fall backHAHAHAHA

LOL
*Cancels the call to BLACK ANT's MUM*

I see some 'clowns' wearinng this on channel no thanks ill stick with a gold chain.
GUARANTEE I GET MORE ATTENTION WEARING PLASTIC OFF A CHAIN THEN U DO LOLTHEN U'LL BE PISSED WHEN U STILL GET JACKED FOR YOURS HAHAHAHAHA
LOL.still shottin that whip?
excuse me?
Dont come here talkin about people gettin robbed , when it was you or your boy who got robbed on tv.
slow dwn. story?
II SWEAR HE SHULD WIN AN OSCAR FOR HIS PERFORMANCEU DO KNOW THAT THE REAL HUSTLE IS NOT ACTUALLY REAL RIGHT?OBVIOUSLY U DONT LOLTannoy Voice*KINDLY FALL BACK!
LOL IT AINT FAKE.they do what they do and then give your sh*t back once theyve shown how stupid you look.