Never Mind The Buzzcocks

Nidge Weasle

Love the show. Didn't think Simon would work as a successor to Mark, but he's a perfect fitThough I've always thought it's strange that you never really catch the depth of Bill Bailey's genius on Buzzcocks. He comes out with some brilliant quips, but there's not much room for his bizarre observational humour and oddball monologues on a panel showFavourite episode was probably when Jimmy Cliff was a guest, but I can't find any clips of it online. Slash, Romeo, Preston, Donny Tourette were also sick ones

swear down, this show is one of only a few which can make me lol.mark lamarr and simon amstell >>>>>>>>>>>___________(jamelia is too much btw)sick show!
C/S all of that also, lily allen would get fuuuuuckedback to NMTBseriously couldnt go on this show if u dint have a sense of humour, they ripped ppl apart lol the bit about westwood :lol:bill bailey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "i saw this film called wrong turn"

Simon is the best."Oh no, we can't lose Preston." LMFAO
can only remember one person whos actually sent strait back at him after him saying something to them and that was mel c also, am i the only one that notices how much they cussed katie melua on that show (not when she was on it i mean)

Favourite episode was probably when Jimmy Cliff was a guest, but I can't find any clips of it online. Slash, Romeo, Preston, Donny Tourette were also sick ones
amy winehouse one >>>>>>>>>i thought it was just overrated till i watched it again, the westwood joke, the talking about drink, the 'shes dead', the spit, the cat aids comment, the simon: whats the pshh pshhamy: i dunno its my new thing simon: is it... i thought it was crack so nuts, suits the show tbh bare random humour