Too many new games!

jcee

flashing = heaven.
Not really, means you got bare games and not enough time to play them and you never REALLY get into em coz you're constantly switchingI've got GOW2, Far Cry, COD5 and I'm still playing fifa 09
I'm gna c/s this.But some of these games I burn I just think "imagine I wasted 40 notes on this sh*t"

flashing = heaven.
Not really, means you got bare games and not enough time to play them and you never REALLY get into em coz you're constantly switchingI've got GOW2, Far Cry, COD5 and I'm still playing fifa 09
I'm gna c/s this.But some of these games I burn I just think "imagine I wasted 40 notes on this sh*t"
but if u want a game you can go on the internet and spend no p (only copping discs)u got gow2 far cry cod5 thats around 130ishs in shopsbut you've got it more or less free. fell me

ATM I'm playing LittleBigPlanet, Smackdown Vs. Raw 2009, CoD4 and Fifa 2009Mirror's Edge and CoD5 out next week - Ain't gonna have time to even complete LittleBigPlanet or Smackdown Vs. RawI swear I'm overly broke now though, can't even afford Christmas
CoD5, mirrors edge and most of the B category category games will get burned after I flash after the November 19th update.

flashing = heaven.
but if u want a game you can go on the internet and spend no p (only copping discs)u got gow2 far cry cod5 thats around 130ishs in shopsbut you've got it more or less free. fell me
yh that is the sick thing about it but with downloading u dont aprreciate the games as much as when youve purchased it imo