FAO PINERO

Vista

The Internet is f*cked nowadaysDont think certain man aint been shot @ or stabbed up cus they clicked there attending a rave on facebookGuys really do need to watch what they say on the net espech if there from londonBumped in to too many people from here on the roads

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DN Braund

lol certain heads think net n real life is somehow differentif someone says sutin to u on net why would it b different to if someone foned up ur fone n said it?

Guest Wu-Tang

I don't understandIs Top Boy not Young Bape?Either way, anyone who has made a serious comment in this threadhow does it feel to have THAT few brain cells?

Guest LucaPiano

Just cos you think internet is just " e-world " and you can do what u want dont make the person your cussing think the same way. I am sure people would kill for something said on internet, probally deaths related to it in this gun culture imo

Guest DN Braund
I don't understandIs Top Boy not Young Bape?Either way, anyone who has made a serious comment in this threadhow does it feel to have THAT few brain cells?
the irony is too much
tbf he did say serious comment doe

The Internet is f*cked nowadaysDont think certain man aint been shot @ or stabbed up cus they clicked there attending a rave on facebook
Dats what im sayin about this facebook ting
lol certain heads think net n real life is somehow differentif someone says sutin to u on net why would it b different to if someone foned up ur fone n said it?
cs
Strong c/sHoweverImagine the only two people that foned my fone with grease talk post on this forum.

Guest Wu-Tang
the irony is too much
c*nt :/

Guest Wu-Tang
the irony is too much
i will fight u right now tbh
Are you sure you want that? I've been known to shoot people in the foot.

the irony is too much
i will fight u right now tbh
Are you sure you want that? I've been known to shoot people in the foot.
if u shoot me in the foot i will be forced to burn you, William.

Try punching someone on the internet. Try punching someone over the phone. Real life is different, half the comments made on the internet or even on the phone would not be made if you knew there was a possibility you would get battered for said comments as soon as they left your mouth.

Try punching someone on the internet. Try punching someone over the phone. Real life is different, half the comments made on the internet or even on the phone would not be made if you knew there was a possibility you would get battered for said comments as soon as they left your mouth.
Couldn't have said it better

Doesn't mean that people should talk on the internet as if they're in some kind of next version of reality, for example I wouldn't use certain words (eg the word n****) on the net because I wouldn't say it in real life.Acting like some kind of bad boy on the net when you're not in real life = sad.Being prepared to do a jail sentence over what somebody said to you on the net = sad as well.

Couldn't have said it better
yeah man was droppin science

llow takin these man seriously.
yo g im not even on this net hype so llow all that funny talk. if u see me and u wanna say suttin holla innit.
BREDRIN WHEN AM I EVER GONNA SEE U? DO U ACTUALLY KNOW ME?
when im not makin money im at one two events still. our paths can cross, if ur sayin this is an internet joke etc etc than kool. but callin me a pussyole and sayin ur gonna slap me when u see me i take that seriously
HAHAHA I think ur seriously confused brogo back and read the msgs I donbt think u have actually ever seen me but I know excatly who u think i am
how is he trying to convince me it was one of there stunt doubles. the last line is oneof the most rediculous things ive heard.further more y is man gonna make a topic rather than pm me. what is this
is he the channel u guy then?

llow takin these man seriously.
yo g im not even on this net hype so llow all that funny talk. if u see me and u wanna say suttin holla innit.
BREDRIN WHEN AM I EVER GONNA SEE U? DO U ACTUALLY KNOW ME?
when im not makin money im at one two events still. our paths can cross, if ur sayin this is an internet joke etc etc than kool. but callin me a pussyole and sayin ur gonna slap me when u see me i take that seriously
HAHAHA I think ur seriously confused brogo back and read the msgs I donbt think u have actually ever seen me but I know excatly who u think i am
how is he trying to convince me it was one of there stunt doubles. the last line is oneof the most rediculous things ive heard.further more y is man gonna make a topic rather than pm me. what is this
LOL. What?