Pets.

RaiKkoNen

Got a Staff called Roxy.aroxkq8.jpg[/url]Used to have a pure white American Bulldog x Pitt called Britney looked exactly like a dogo argentino best looking dog ever but sold her as soon as I was expecting.Have a Staff x Whippet at my dads. Chilli. She can do ANYTHING. And rats are cool, I've had loads and I aint an emo/fag. They're so loving, they kiss you all over and lick sweat out of your armpits. My last two were a couple of hoodeds called Necrophile & Razor but they're dead. I took lots of pictures whilst they were dead posing them in humanesque posistions and putting Barbie clothes on them and sh*t until all this smelly brown substance started to leak out of every orafice.

I want a maltipoo.Just dont know where to find one.
I've seen masses of designer crosses on www.epupz.co.ukThey're cute but they can go for over £800, which is a rip off as it's a glorified mongrel, has no pedigree and no papers. Cute though. Some puggles are nice but then I've seen some examples which look like any old dogs home reject.

Guest Logster
I want a maltipoo.Just dont know where to find one.
I've seen masses of designer crosses on www.epupz.co.ukThey're cute but they can go for over £800, which is a rip off as it's a glorified mongrel, has no pedigree and no papers. Cute though. Some puggles are nice but then I've seen some examples which look like any old dogs home reject.
Thanks Ceaz. Realistically unless I leave it with my rents it won't get looked after properly.

man wants an akita or presa2009 is my year
I REALLY want an Akita.Cannot wait.Don't wanna be a prick and get it when I cant spend time with it though.Will turn into any depressed, shoe eating, shitting everywhere, agressive dog if you just leave it at home while you go to work.Hopefully next year or so I'll get one.

Akitas are nice but the HAIR. They leave hair everywhere like German Shephards. That's why the topic maker has a smelly house, I can picture it, hair on his clothes, hair in his kitchen, hair caked into the carpet. I've always fancied a tarantula, the one with the orange rings on it's legs. But I can't justify paying over £40 for a SPIDER. Plus I'm not too keen on keeping tupperware full of crickets and sh*t.